All Comments on 'Lindsey Pees in the Office'

by leaky_one

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well...

Since I read I rather give a review for it, so I loved the story and I want you to type more of it. To be honest I saw all your other fics and didn't approve on read them but when I first read this one it was neatly done. You didn't rush the chapter and it was fantistic. Please type more.

spongeheadspongeheadabout 17 years ago
Leaky one

I like this topic and the story was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

I was masturbating as I read.

I also grabbed a few beers to "fuel-up" for my own fun!

Time to go read more of your writing!

--Jason----------

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006about 15 years ago
Good story

Great story. I enjoyed it enormously. Well done.

smallbreastmansmallbreastmanover 11 years ago

very well wrote story..wish i had been working with her, i would have drunk her piss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
incredibly daring

This is an absolutely amazing story! This girl is really incredibly daring and she pisses to the utmost of her power everywhere in the office. I wish I could have been there to witness all her pissing activities during that night. And also I would have rewarded her liberally for it (if you know what I mean, haha). If I would have done the same thing in the office where I work, I would have been dismissed immediately from my job by my boss. But fortunately it's only a (well-written) story. And hopefully Lindsey has been forgiven for what she did (for once). A real joy for piss-fetishists!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous