All Comments on 'Take Your Daughter to Work Day'

by Baxter72

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
How about a baseball bat up his ass as his reward?

Then we can blow his crotch away with a 12 gauge

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
word spreads

What happens when he discovers that the geeks have a web camm hidden in his office?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
How many approve

Of his actions? I hope she tells papa and he calls the police for the rape. Or Dad beats the living shit out of him.

It's kinda sexy so I went ahead with a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
left out the best part

why would he go through the trouble of "raping" her and not poke her ass? Why take all that risk and not get everything she has to offer? As for those rape story haters, please just find another category or website and stop posting whiny bitching on every NC story. If you havent figured out by now the authors dont care and arent going to stop posting the stories.

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
Not bad, but

Nowhere as good as much of your other work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I approve

I approve of his actions wholeheartedly--I think you should get hot young pussy whenever and however you can, especially if it's dumb and slutty. I think he should rape more young girls in his office--maybe one of the geek girls that works for him. There's nothing better than popping a geek-girl's cherry! Just tell her it's a role-playing game and she's the elf-girl who's been captured by ogre-pirates. Of course, the DM has to play all the ogres who are ravishing her!

Oh my, have I slipped into fantasy and forgotten that this story is "real"? Idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just finished community College,......then hes.......52? Pfffft.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous