All Comments on 'Mall Security'

by jeffness

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 17 years ago
Nicely Done

Many will think that the girl in this story would have been more upset (in real life). Maybe not. A recent survey of teen girls indicated that the majority (75%) considered giving oral sex to their boyfriend to be a less intimate act than deep kissing. Interesting. I personally consider getting blown a bit more intimate than kissing, but maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, this was a good story.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
What a neat story..

and so very original.. well done. It's a well known fact that some girls will use their female talents to change or improve all kinds of things in their lives. (Better grades/jobs/fines/approval signatures/etc. etc.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
nice

nice story but next time can the guard be black?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good work

I'd have to agree, it's a good piece of work. Hopefully more will come.

Later

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Loved your story - maybe next time you could have a married mother and her daughter - fuck the mum and make her pregnant - the daughter is your slave to set up many more mum's and their cute daughters. That's the best a married MILF and her daughter.

Thank you for a beautiful story.

Sarah Leather, London, England

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

viciouswomanbeaterviciouswomanbeaterover 9 years ago
good memories

very nicely told, I loved the fact that she had stuff planted on her.

it reminds me of when I caught my daughters friend staling money from my wife's purse.

I used the same technique of threats of telling her parents to get her to suck my cock several times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My wife worked security at the local mall. She was 20 years older than her coworkers. They had plenty of racy conversations. Her young mid 20 coworkers would brag about the sexual prowess. My wife would tell them that she could out fuck them all, and still keep going strong! And one day I came home to find her proving just that!!! More!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjeffness@jeffness
4 Followers
I'm just a guy with a curious mind. I don't personally get off on coarse language, over-the-top descriptions or the depersonalization of women. I think the interaction of male and female is sexy enough without all that. So my writing my seem a little different from much of th...