All Comments on 'She's Leaving Home'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 238 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story!

The punishment fit the crime. No need for decapitation as she was unconscious.

High Regards: Bill

Blue88Blue88about 17 years ago
Good Story

Super little tale. The punishment did fit the "crime", lol. Up to HDK's usual high standards.

thebulletthebulletabout 17 years ago
Geez, HDK. Better duck!

Harry's going to call you a weak-assed wimp for taking back the cheating slut. Harry and Kolgore will write long explanations disecting each line and phrase of your story proving that you probably didn't even write it.

Of course a normal human being can see this story for what it is: a semi-humorous vignette into the life of a loving couple that has a once-in-a-lifetime problem.

As usual, good. And even better: different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ugh!

Dear Harddaysknight -

This sucked. You can do much better.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
different

different but very enjoyable!

Rob ConnerRob Connerabout 17 years ago
A FIVE PLUS FIVE MORE just for good measure!

I loved it! So very tongue in cheek that most of the morons mentioned earlier will never get it. Great example of having fun writing!

Rob Conners

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 17 years ago
Perfect

What a great spin in a different direction. I laughed my ass off. I don't know what inspired this one but please let me know, I want a bottle of it. Thank you for your great style and sense of humour!

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryabout 17 years ago
unusual, funny and a great read

Someone ought to give that sister an Oscar! This story was a nice little way to start the day. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No wimp here

Loved the story. People are wimps when they let someone else force them into a position they are uncomfortable with. He would have been a wimp if they hadn't gotten back togather! ----And the actual story composition, english, etc. was up to your usual standards. Good job HDK.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
What a Story! Short and Very Funny

I don't know where HDK gets these stories from, but this one put a huge smile on my face. Absolutely loved Judy's role. The ending made sense. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what is the BULLETS problem with Harry

Its pretty clear that this guy The Bullet is well kind of an idiot. I have blasted Harry here many times for being vulgar and crass but sometimes Harry is right on the mark. Look at HDK's last story. At least 5 others agreed with him.

poorrichardpoorrichardabout 17 years ago
laughing all the way

great tongue-in-cheeker. as always your great wit shines through. always look forward to your stories

poorrichard

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
wow now this was different

wow this was really different.... and it was a reconcilation that makes sense. Is that allow here at Lit? I didnt think it was. There are many stories from this author I love.... they are amongst the BEST I have ever read in LW ..................................

<b> MICHELLE </b> (both parts) <b> Fool on the Hill Yesterday eight days a week </b> and </b> Goofy and my wife</b> are great stories. I have said so STRONGLY... and all of them featured reconcilation. This one is JUST as good as those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
For my indiscretion?

a woman who knows she cant handle alcohol drinks to excess, where was her brain, her ability to say no that is enough, she did this on purpose. She wakes up in bed with a man covered in his cum, really and she cant remember getting there, whether she said no or not, hmmm, sounds like a case of rape to me. She helps cover for the man she had in her bed, so he can go home to his wife and hide his indescretion? With brains like this we have a scientist, no we have an office pool typist of twenty years. Then she comes home announces she wants a divorce and walks out. Then hubby welcomes her home remembered the past not the present? Where are the AIDS and STD test? Bare sex, yeah, i want the best sex with you baby right after you party hardy, I want to die with you with the same disease you got cheating. A wife doesnt get drunk and party without her husband. That is total disrespect and betraying. No hubby is stupid, maybe take her back, but it will be a long wait for the final STD testing in six months to a year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
4 King aaaay

Tend to agree with your philosophy of punishment here. VG and a gold *.

shangoshangoabout 17 years ago
Hmm

Something is rotten in Helsinki. Either you just played us, or wifey just played hubby. A "75" for something new, though.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Hmm!!

Well HDK I'm truly sorry that I can't give you a HIGHIER rating than a 5!!! I think I might have also forgiven her. Just because when she came home she sat him done and told him EVERYTHING that she remembered. AND she took FULL responsibility for what she had done!!! BUT I do think I would have liked to have seen the OTHER guy be FORCED to tell his wife everything and let the chips fall where they may!!

She could have tried to hide it, but she love her husband to much to disrespect him like that. YES I know that some are going to say that when she cheated she was disrespectful to him. To that I say yes you are right, BUT she showed him the respect that was due him by telling him EVERYTHING and letting him know that she was willing to devorce him as her punishment!!! And NO I'M NOT A WIMP, but I can see and understand different situations!!

Keep writing good stories like this HDK......

Paul

H20waderH20waderabout 17 years ago
well done

one more great story from a master. Of course it was plain as day but still a damn fun and good read

Keep 'em coming

the H20wader

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 17 years ago
A hoot.

While wifey's description of the night may have been absolutely accurate, plainly wifey and her sister played hubby like concertmasters.

Thanks for your 'different' series. They're great.

Phil

JoesephusJoesephusabout 17 years ago
Oh this one hurt to READ!

I took almost 20,000 words to get to the same place HDK got in a few short paragraphs... and he made me actually laugh so hard others in the lab told me sush!

NOT FAIR! I caim a foul... I'm not sure my basis, but I'm sure there was something wrong here.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Made me belly laugh

Great story, HDK. The hyperboles make me belly laugh more than once. The role reversal was superb. Excellent authoring.

<P>

By the way, who's Angie? Gotta be a character name blunder. Even so, the tale deserves a top mark for its originality, delivery and panache. Thanks for an enjoyable tale.

<P>

P.S. Dear Anonymous,

<P>

Thinking that thebullet is some ignorant hick would be quite a blunder because the man is an accomplished author whose story "Death by Fucking" won several Golden Clitoride awards in 2004. I can never decide whether I like Al Steiner's "A Perfect World" or "Death by Fucking" better. The good part is that I don't have to pick and choose. I can read 'em both. ;)

<P>

Now if you want to believe that Andrew is an idiot, well, I can't stop you but you would be wrong. When Andrew calls someone to task in the area of erotic writing, I reckon he knows what he's talking about it since his peers voted his stories Best of the Best not too long ago. And the humble pie is being served down the hall and to your left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The only problem with writers like you

is that you have a screwed up idea if reality and impose it on the readers , thus making it a part of the standard for how to act in a marriage, or in this case when one is unfaithful.

First of all ...are we to understand that this creep co worker is completely blameless...not likely. He had to have started , or at least kept the ball rolling till the two of them enden up fucking.

Now number one. Why is this creeps marriage so fukin important and why should the husband accept it that way. He should go and beat the living shit out of him and make sure his wife knows what a creep he is.

A husband that does less isn't much of a man, which 'writers' like you are constantly trying to prove. You really have a fucked up idea of what is real.

Next let's look at the company..They are not blameless. they are the ones that sent two retarded scientist to a meeting together, without chaperones. The company should be sued for the fuck up. They bear a responsibility.

Next the wife in this case is really retarded (like the writer) and he had a chance for a younger woman with bigger tits who evidently wanted to fuck him badly. So there you have it "writer" What you gonna do about it???

charleybearcharleybearabout 17 years ago
Hmmm from me too.

HDK, I actually liked the story very much.

In the recesses of my mind however something just doesn't add up. She can't recall how she ended up fucked and in bed with a naked man she doesn't care about. He can't remember how he ended up fucking a naked woman in his bed and per the story was beside himself because it happened. Now if these are both true, why did it happen?

Was there a set up? You mentioned the stiff competition in the drug business; did the competitors do this? There has to be something behind this behavior which was obviously out of character for both of these people.

With that being said I think the story could go on. But also some have said she betrayed him by just going and partying when she knows she cannot handle her booze. She should never have put herself in that position in the first place.

Forgive her? Yes of course, but for me it might have taken spankings on numerous sexual interludes. But, I am a bit kinky when it comes to that so I would have played that card as long as she let me get away with it.

Thanks for a great story HDK.

Your efforts are appreciated.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
u so crazy

you know you will have readers scratching their heads w/ this one. you just turned everything standard upside down. but again, it is YOUR story and i do like it, but some some readers(hardcore revenge types) will not.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 17 years ago
Very funny stuff

Left me with a smile for all the stereotypical blanking. A therapist’s dream couple of rational at it's funniest.

Thanks for the entertainment.

PT

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07about 17 years ago
Reverse Psychology

<p>Sometimes reverse psychology works on a man, doesn't it? LOL </p>

Very nice little story, HDK. Keep 'em coming, pardner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

As usual, I love the bit of humor that is always a part of your best stories.

Boyd

anonymousreaderanonymousreaderabout 17 years ago
if i had to guess...

... I'd say this story was inspired by the criticisms of so many of the Loving Wives stories - in particular, the criticism I see quite often in the reconciliation stories, "once a cheater, always a cheater", which was included in this story itself. HDK always seems to take these tired old storylines and turn them upsidedown, shaking them until gold coins fall out of the pockets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hell Harry Liked it!

Ain't no way I can vote anything else if Harry liked it. HDK, I just love the way you weave these things. The humor and the everlasting question: who was really in control. IN real life it is never clear, and in your stories it is really never clear.

I guess I no one can figure out who won, then no one lost right? :>)

Keep it up.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
typo mistake

"Well, is that so wrong? I meant it all, too. I don't care how you try to convince me otherwise, Margie. You've been a wonderful wife, way better than I could have dared hope those many years ago when I asked you to marry me. You've only messed up the one time. It was only once wasn't it?" I asked, practically begging Angie to tell me it only happened once.

you put angie in place of Margie but i have read your story and i loved it i hope to read more .

Atlanta,Ga

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 17 years ago
look out below!

the 'anon' titled 'The only problem with writers like you' seems to have a small problem. i bets his lips fell off the last time he smiled. lighten up, your a stroke waiting to happen.

nice spoof with a big picture message.

don

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 17 years ago
Damn it all, HDK!!!!!

I picked up my mouse to begin reading another of your well plotted, extrawell thought out, highly emotional stories.

I was looking forward to a good, reasonable reconciliation with some twist explaining the woman's trangression, or a devious, devilish didactic on getting even. Something that would get my juices flowing and my ochre boiling.

Instead I get a tongue in cheek, (almost) beautifully written spoof on "our" writing. Jeez, a guy can't trust anyone anymore? So I had a good laugh instead.

Although I wanted to hear how neither the wife nor the nerd had a memory of doing the deed. Jeez, how disappointing that would be. You and I would have to just lie right back down with the pretty lady and remind ourselves of what we had done. Right?

What the hell did this old jerk say it was "almost" well written? Well, there has been a really wierd mispelling popping up in stories on the web. And they are almost universal! When a writer wants to talk about someone looking at something, staring in other words, he chages it to star gazing. You had him STARRING. Maybe if I write it here this peeve of mine will reach a couple other writers. Most of us are avid readers of the Knight.

And even "Harry" gave you a thumbs up!!!!

Doug

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Reverse psychology?

I guess I'm trying to outguess HDK these days. Some of his recent stories have included plot twists at the end that have taken a 90 degree turn from what the reader may have been anticipating.

I was assuming that was what HDK was doing in this story as well. The old reverse psychology trick. The wife and her sister bad-mouth the wife and denigrate her such that the husband ends up sticking up for her and defending her as a good wife and mother.

In the end I expected to learn that the wife was indeed a real slut and that this was all a ploy for her to get the husband to defend her, thereby allowing her to continue her cheating ways. I guess that her actions really were what they appeared to be, or were they?

Is this a case of 'I know that you know that I know that...'?

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalabout 17 years ago
Unique!

HDK: The accolades from your writing peers says it all. We lowly readers can only bow our heads in reverence.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Some things just weren't right

The two of them just got drunk and started getting down on it? Seemed to go against the personality of the woman you painted in this story as well as the nerd. The sister Judy was a real pip. I don't understand how she could have just said right then and there that she wanted to switch with her sister. Most importantly there just didn't seem to be any real twist in the end. I was looking for the punchline and the story just ended. Oh well...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what happen to the lover,was she druged

not asking for much,hubby a little slow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I Liked It

And even good old Harry liked it! Hey, I'm just assuming the geeks couldn't hold their booze, that accounts for the not remembering......hey, when I was younger, I had those nights. One time, she's sorry, she admitted it and was willing to leave and give him everything. I think a good butt tanning (especially when she's not used to it) was in order. If she keeps her promise, no problem with the ending and he strikes me as a man that will be wary, but not overbearing.

From a Troll, but I must bow to Harry ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Puh-leeze

I even re-read it to be sure. Yep, I had it right the first time - Total Crap.

Half a story half assed told.

Chapter three of an eight chapter tale.

Don't give up the PAPERBACK WRITER gig.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 17 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing! Not just the story but some of the comments. HDK you are soooo good at what you do. Chubby Checker couldn't twist as well as you. Any time I read a story that surprises me and is well written I give it the rating as high as I can. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
2 and 1/2 STD from the mean

in the negative. poor story; boring, cliched, lame, non-erotic. wimpish, idiotic, trite, boring, and unbelievable This has nothing to do with the author, who is a well known and able writer here.

The story is just a piece of nonsense. At least NICI provoked 100 plus comments within a 2 day period, even if half of it rating her story less than 50, 'tis why the "hot" labeled was never earned, even as the story "skyrocketed" to Literortica's "top" within the first hour. POOR story telling, plus negative factors, garner a lot of reviews but they are mostly mediocre to average ratings.

niciniciabout 17 years ago
ROFLMAO

I’m going to be laughing for days about this story. I’m not sure, I didn’t check, but did you fit every LW cliché into your story? Not missing any are you?

Cuckolds? What's a cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
She played him like a old piano!

I guess this story was intended to be tongue in cheek because there is no way that a thinking spouse would buy

these mind games.______________________________________

Margie goes out of town and fucks around on him (He does not know whether this encounter was the first one or the last one in a series). Why would she play this game? Perhaps she fucked her lover (who was not Boyd), got so drunk that she passed out and some of her co-workers set her up with Boyd. She then knew that someone knew enough about her and her lover that the word might get back to Jim. She quits her job (word would get around there so it was no longer a comfortable environment) and "confesses" to Jim.______________________________________________________

By taking her "punishment" she defuses any outrage by Jim and take the high moral ground so Jim would reconsider the divorce action. She brings Judy in the picture to force him to defend Margie and to deemphasize this one time mistake._________________________________________________

Here are questions Jim should be asking himself? Usually when one gets drunk there is some memory of what lead up to the encounter. Was Boyd or someone else flirting with her? Was she raped since she has no memory? Why did Boyd who is described as one of the most undesireable men at the meeting have the same memory loss? Perhaps Margie slipped Boyd a dose of the rape drug so he would not know how he got there. Margie never mentioned the kids and what her departure would do to them. Shouldn't she weigh what the divorce would do to them before she prematurely ends the marriage? Margie was extremely concerned about Boyd's family being affected by the divorce. Why was she not concerned about her own family?________________________

As it stands this story trivalizes Margie's infidelity and her mind games are clearly obvious. That leaves one question - Why did Jim buy it? Was he looking to be a happy cuckold?________________________________________________________

SleeplessinMD

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Thegullet in Pa, that was indeed quite silly,

Why would I ever want to deny the authenticity of a story made by my favorite author, huh? Especially a wonderful, zany, tongue in chick parody of almost every thing that comes to mind when you think about Loving wives clichés as this one?

At times, I’ll admit, I care to support my comments with examples from the text (something that many choose not to do). On the other hand if I praise one of HDK’s stories “too much” someone else will be sure to show from another corner and cast some other accusation which makes similar sense. I guess I’ll just have to just stick to saying what I think about each story with as little as possible unnecessary distractions.

zed0zed0about 17 years ago
Brilliant!

Next time I fuck around on my wife, I'm gonna pull that same shit! The slut is absolutely brilliant in her attack, but she was wrong when she said; "You're a man, not some spineless pussy......" she knew exactly what he was! Not only a wimp and a spineless pussy, but an IDIOT! I'll bet she cried crocodile tear all the way to the next business trip. Fucking brilliant writing, a whorror story of exquisite terror and deception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What can I say? Just a great story!

I do think that Hdk's rapier like wit is just too sharp - and pointed - for some.

I also believe, quite sincerely, that if one's mind is orthogonal to anything remotely related to that of a sane person's the appreciation of the witty humor and razor edged dialog is greatly enhanced.

Kudos, Hdk!

Regards, Jack

Average-JoeAverage-Joeabout 17 years ago
I thought it was good as well

Wasnt the funniest hdk story I ever read but some of his stories are really damn funny. Funny but not the funniest of hdk's stories still leaves lots of room for a really good story, which is what this was.<p><p>

This one still had me laughing out loud in a few spots and that way above the average. Sometimes I chuckle and sometimes I grin but I dont actually lol often when reading stories. <p><p>

Thanks very much for writing.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 17 years ago
Cute!

It was fun to read this story and I chuckled at the humor. You also are on your way to getting as many comments as Nici, although they are at the opposite end of the spectrum, for the most part. I too wonder about a date rape drug. Maybe both the wife and Boyd were set up by someone at work who dislikes them, or who wants the next promotion, or whatever. The idea that neither of them remembers being in bed with each other until awakening in the morning is nicely satiric, but if it actually happened, it would make you wonder about a set up (or Margie's lying about it). Keeping a bit of the fluids from her "well-used pussy" could also tell if Boyd was the perp, or someone else (in which case, she was raped). The only thing you left out, HDK, was Hubbie planning a tryst to be equal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Unrealistic and entertaining

When I read that the wife was very truthful about her indiscretion to the extent that she even extracted punishment on herself, I was skeptical. Then she declared that her cohort in crime was just as remorseful and my assessment of the situation did a 180 turn.

This story is similar in some respects to a PAPATOAD story “Telephone Blitz” (unfortunately no longer on this site). In both stories the cheaters are naive about their tryst and extremely remorseful afterwards.

There is such a childlike quality to the wife’s behavior here that any husband would have difficulty executing a harsh response. The behavior of all concerned is way way over the top…yet this is still a fun read.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Very Good!

Having just about everything backwards was sure different. The humour was great! I kept thinking somehow this will all straighten out and it did with about 4 sentences left in the story. I thought there was going to be some way out that she DIDN'T have sex but that didn't come about. He was really right, they were all weird. A really entertaining story!

Risq_001Risq_001about 17 years ago
HDK, at first I didn't like the story.............

<p>I sat and thought about it for a day.</p>

<p>Was it because she cheated? No that wasn't it, because while she did she told him she had to leave because if the roles were reversed she would have expected him to leave.</p>

<p>Was it because she blamed others? Nope, she said that even though there was someone else, the blame for drinking too much and ending up in bed with another man was squarely her fault, and she offered no excuse for what happened</p>

<p>So I was stumped as to why I didn't like it. I just couldn't put my finger on why, until I thought about it for most of the day. Then I realized it was because of two things:</p>

<p>1.) The sister manuplated them both to get them back together</p>

<p>2.) While the wife was upset and blamed herself thats all that happened, other than the sister manipulating them both, I just didn't see anything other than her being upset. Saying she's putting the husband first by asking for a divorce was good in all, but she seemed to removed from everything.</p>

<p>By that I mean the wife was upset, or that seemed to be conveyed well, but that was it. I'm sure if the roles were reversed she would want to know what preventative measures the husband would take to prevent this in the future. Quiting her job could have been because she didn't want to face the man who she had sex with. But I just had that nagging in the back of my mind what is she going to do to keep this from possibly happing in the future?</P>

<p>And the sister managing to get the husband to say "It was just sex and there is more to life than that" seems to trivalize what happened for me, but that is just a minor nagging for me</p>

<p>So for the most part I have to say that it was pretty good. Just a few parts seemed to make me wonder, but I did like it. I just needed to walk myself through why. (^_^)</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A new look at an old story

A good story teller can take an old tale, turn it and look at a different facet of it. That is what HDK did so well. He then pushed it to the absurd with great humor. Knowing that the main character was being manipulated, he ended it in a similarly unexpected way. Really good story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not your Best

Telegraphed from beginning to end and why. No resolution except now you have an unemployed slut wife and the knowledge that her sister is no different..."so fuckin stupid".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Three weirdos

They really are... the whole cheating thing is just too wacko. Do people really get so drunk, they can have sex when they cannot stand up or walk, and wake up the next morning and remember absolutely nothing? Sure they were not drugged and set up?

Just too many loose ends in this one!

cageyteecageyteeabout 17 years ago
Just when I was beginning to fear

we had run out of different ways to tell a cheating wife story, count on HDK to come up with a new one.

Your imagination and your willingness to put in the time, talent and energy to tell your story is much appreciated by those who know what it takes to get the job done well. Thanks.

ohioohioalmost 17 years ago
a terrific story

wonderfully creative and original. It's up near the top of the list of HDK's work, and that's saying a lot.

ohio

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
spankings given out.

HDK my dad was a big believer of belt punishments it was better than getting your head smacked when you screwed up i bet Margie felt better after the swelling went down on her red ass.ha ha.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
All this hulabaloo

The marriage is destroyed. The wife and husband are both ready for the looney bin. Why didn't he go and punch the guy's lights out and tell his wife and fuck his own happy marriage up like he evidently did to them. What's the fuck is wrong with you people that always let the guy get off free?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
another

Another story that was a waste of ink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YOU WRITE

You write every story the same, wife fucks around husband gets mad forgives wife even if she screwed the family pet.Anyway i feel sorry for you, you must have had a wife who led you around by the nose and didn't care for you.

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
i AGREE WITH HULLABLOO

I usually like all your stuff HDK but listen to what Hullabloo said. What gets the reader riled up more than anything is when the writer lets the other man get off scott free...What is the problem with fucking up his own marriage also....?

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
Silly comments!

This is a parody. He is making fun of the LV stories where the husband catches the wife cheating then goes crazy for revenge. This time the wife confesses to one mistake and is very formal and not letting the husband have time to consider what he might: she punished herself. This is satire, humor, something to laugh at and not take so SERIOUS!. In fact, this is great writing and you should appreciate how over the top subtle he is here and what a terrific effort this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She ain't hard, she's soft

Jes lak away, dis puta writer wimp out dem wat bois prety gud.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
You guys are nuts

HDK has revolutionized Loving Wives. Before finding him, I read less than 5 LV stories and got tired of same old cheating stuff. But now I can't get enough of HDK's LV..they're so corny and completely absurd..and the endings get wilder and wilder. Someone should make a movie out of these stories and put Robin Williams in it. Take the stories for what they are which is lots of fun..if you want a more serious story where husband & wife leave each other latch on to Just Plain Bob's stories.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 14 years ago
Wow, they keep getting better

Wow, what a refreshing story... She was honest with herself and her husband. The thing is about cheating, the lying is actually worse than the infidelity. We are all flawed and often find ourselves doing things we normally would not do, especially when drugs or alcohol are involved. But if we come clean, it usually will be better in the long run. We must face our failure and work to rectify it immediately.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
He is a dope

Margie and her sister played him like a cheap fiddle. Once again a strong offence and quick foot work wins. Hit the husband hard fast and unexpectedly don't let him grasp what is going on and then lay the ground work for his down fall.

My stock in HDK is falling quick. Hope he can write better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
he may be a dope...

but he loves the creampies

ProxyAccountProxyAccountover 13 years ago
Are You Not Entertained?

Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's just too funny...

Oh please, HDK's stories are so tongue in cheek its pathetic. They are just too damn funny to get upset about. The characters are completely plastic and unbelieveable, and the story lines are just over the top? Come on everybody, can't you see that HDK is having us all on?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ROTFLMAO!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Was HDK writing with tongue firmly in cheek?

I love the comments from those who rub their balls and get a revelation about what the author intended when her wrote the story. In college the profs kept asking, "What did the author mean?" If the author wanted it to be crystal clear it wouldn't be a story, it would be an essay. Some wives just may need an ass whipping from time to time. Some can be forgiven without the ass whipping. And some men can be manipulated. Don't believe me? Look in a mirror.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Great Story

He had me going at the beginning... What right did the wife have to cheat and then decide that she was getting a divorce. He has to have some say in the matter. Then I went back and read it over and came to the conclusion that this was a great parody. The not-funny thing is even after a couple of years I can not forget how horrified I was of the straight interpretation of what was the set-up to the tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Fucking Story

I loved it. The sister played them both. She was the only one that was thinking straight.

Would like to read more like this one

peanut_buddhapeanut_buddhaalmost 13 years ago

I loved the story but still feel somehow cheated on possible storyline developments. Since Margie was totally out of it, just as much as her boss, it could also have been a setup arranged by a competitor to try and indulge in industrial blackmail. It could also have been possible she was a victim of "date rape" and the perp tried to cover up the crime by implicating a drunk boss. Still can't go past a good arse spanking to finish up a story.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Boyd, Boyd, Boyd...

Someone needs to clue Boyd's wife in on this, too. They need to share the pain so to speak. Let his wife figure out whether a whipping will be enough or if more is warranted and will get them past this incident.

onan_the_vulgarianonan_the_vulgarianover 12 years ago
Another Brilliant, Absurd, Little Farce

Quite a gem from a master of the genre.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
2

Stars, if he made her tell Boyd's wife he cheated on her, it would have been a 5.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
You didn't miss with this one

Sometimes, some things whiz right over my head. Once in a while, they hit squarely on my forehead. This is one of those stories that if you'd been a sniper, I'd have a third eye-hole perfectly centered.

I had a hearty chuckle over this story.

It is, indeed, a fine piece of writing.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
INSTEAD OF PACING

he should be packing someone's stuff and out the door. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
funny as hell

another classic from the master - had me laughing throughout

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
I am really getting suspicious -

There is way more to these stories than most readers ever get out of them - or maybe I am just to introspective -

I am really thinki8ng there is another motive behind much of your writing d00d lol-

Glenda_FiddichGlenda_Fiddichover 12 years ago
Hilarious

Half an hour since I finished and I'm still laughing. Satire at its best. M

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Wow what a story!!

I loved it! :)

Fiend6609Fiend6609over 12 years ago

He should have just took his way out and got a divorce, maybe tapped the sister. When a woman admits she's wrong like in this story it usually means she's done worse and is using this screw up as cover for the worse stuff. The guy she worked with should have gotten punished as well but instead he gets away scott free.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Great Story!

This was one of the most original and entertaining stories I've read on this site. Naturally the "torch the bitch" crowd is up in arms but I suspect that most of them haven't a realistic bone in their body to begin with.

First of all, the cheating in this story, while wrong, could be forgiven. The wife messed up to be sure, but the illicit sex was not planned. It was more accident than betrayal. Hell, the wife doesn't even recall the encounter. It's not as if the Earth moved and lightning flashed during a multi-orgasmic interlude. She is overcome with grief and refuses to try and justify her actions. She is determined that she must take the ultimate punishment.

The characters in this story are richly drawn and even the offending party is someone we can't help liking. The most entertaining and interesting character is of course the wife's sister. She is the ultimate armchair therapist, manipulating both her sister and her brother-in-law to the realization that a mistake was made but there was a bedrock of love and fierce devotion between this couple. Her almost comic efforts defuse and help heal this situation that could have destroyed a loving marriage.

I was so impressed by this little tale that I did something I rarely do. I gave it the full five stars and would have given it six if possible. Congratulations on a well written story with a powerful message of love and forgiveness!

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 12 years ago
Your husband and wife here

are both like the "Anons" who are always crying "Ditch the bitch!" -- off on an extreme knee-jerk response to what is in this case an inexplicable situation needing careful examination, one neither the "lover" nor the wife wanted, knew was happening, or could tolerate when it happened. As you set it up, most probably someone else drugged both of them, fucked her, and then left them to awaken each to their own self-loathing. But all but the lover act as if it were virtually a passionate affair lasting for months!

You do subtle stories with shrewd wit almost invariably -- surely you see the excessive and inappropriate responses of all concerned here (even the sister-in-law rings false, as if manipulating him but maybe not). Is this whole thing a joke?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
don't pull a "braindeadone" or a "ped0"

The little pud pullers do not have the requisite brains to power a sense of humor. This was a humorous tongue in cheek tale made all the funnier by it being so over the top. Some guys, like braindeadone and ped0, are laser-focused on cuckoldry and don't have a funny bone which is good; they don't notice when the world is laughing their asses off at them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Both nauseous?!!

What kind of chemist is she and that coworker? Both wake up nauseous, with memory loss, and don't IMMEDIATELY come to the conclusion that they were drugged? That's what I'd think, and I'm not even in the medical field. Someone probably tagged her while she was out, and then put her in with the passed out coworker. That's my theory.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Sometimes the Good ones Win

Thanks for this little gem of a love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stupid-1*

poor wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brilliant-5*****

real man

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
BAZAAR.

All of your characters in this little tale have got to be on drugs. Hell I'm hitting my pipe right now and a bottle of home brew and they still sound like they just stepped off the worst soap that has ever been made for TV. But it is well written.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Lol

I thought it was witty & loving ! I loved this story, especially when the sister judy called Margie a slut, & Jim let her have it with both barrels... Ha! I think this was a sweet loving story, the wife made a mistake & upon returning home she immidiately confessed & was even remorseful about her one night stand, she didn't try to put the blame on her husband, she didn't try to justify the one night stand, she didn't try to pull one over her husband, she clearly loves her husband to death, this is where I'm totally for reconciliation. I don't like stories where the cheating wives has been cheating for months , weeks sometimes years & with multiple partners & when caught they try to place the blame on their spouse or they make idiotic excuses as to why the affair started, they try to justify the reasoning for straying i.e , she didn't feel attractive, they felt they were getting old & all the other mindless bullshit cheating cum sluts recites. This wife (Margie) didn't do any of these, she knew she fuck'd up, she understood an affair wasn't going to be tolerated & she accepted full responsibility. She's a keeper Jim. This was truly a loving couple. I like the sister judy I knew what she was doing, she was trying to get an honest reaction out of Jim regarding her sisters one night stand she wasn't trying to sleep with Jim. Judy went home & told Margie about the blow up; if she was really trying to be a backstabbing gutter slut sister she never would've told Margie what happened she did this to show Margie that Jim doesn't think that she's a slut & he still very much loves her... Awesome sister.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN

and the Pussy controls the options to the cheatee. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she lied

if she didnt remember she should have filed rape charges and had a drug test done.

otherwise her excuses and reasoning is nothing but lies.

he is a wimp for taking her back without such actions being taken.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
I've read some dumb ones

but this one puts them all to shame. Sounds like the sisters set him up. He should go and confront Boyd and his wife. Things seem to pat. Wife decides to leave him, sis badmouths her, hubby takes her back and Boyd is forgotten about. Right. *1*

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

fucking classic HDN story. it had me rolling. tongue in cheek to perfection. no i did not consider it a cheating wife story - i considerd it a farce - 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I hated it.

This one seems like a set up from the sisters. Normally, I like your stories but this one was anti male in a way.

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
Five stars.

The negative comments are silly. This is a good story written by a talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are such a F*cking WIMP!!!

Stupid use of reverse pyschology.

And the second time?? I mean a PERFECT wife, except for (the now) 2 tiny weeny little slip ups that are hardly worth mentioning, right?

Pure crap!

I have to find out how to give NEGATIVE scores!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 10 years ago

Very strange. Good story and original too.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
Tough Crowd

Man, if some of you cannot see these two reconciling, I guess no couple can in your eyes. If the women you want for a relationship are a dime a dozen it seems like you don't want much. I need some help understanding the logic behind burning this bitch.

And so what if the sister used a little reverse psychology. It was a hoot in the story and appeared to be just what he needed.

Furthermore, where did "2 slip ups" come from? In the story I read, there was only one.

Thanks HDK. Most of your stories are good to great. Keep on writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7040 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...