All Comments on 'Ten Things Everyone Should Know'

by misterechik

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Why??

Why is this in the "Humor" section? Sounded pretty dang smart to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Conversation

Ladies, please don't insist on having a conversation or try to make the guy describe everything he's doing or wants to do, or likes about you, during sex. If it's not the guy's thing, it's extremely damn annoying.

I'm not bitter, honest. Not much, anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Funny

I like the way the advice is balanced and fair ot both sides. Only thing I did notice is on the #10 in the first part, it should be don't go from anal to vaginal, that is the nasty one, vaginal to anal is the lubing one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved It!

Thanks for someone out there laying out in a simple manner, the foundation for building on a loving, or a fucking relationship. This is really good!

ljaljaabout 17 years ago
Very Good

You made me laugh... but it all was totally true with what you said... To many people out here just look after what makes them feel good... And not worried about their partner... But to me... I try my best to please my partner B-4 I am satisfied... But Im kinda old... Every one please read what she wrote... And really think about it... Ty Misterechik... I hope the really read and think about what you wrote... Larry....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nunbers 11, 12, and 13 for BOTH SIDES!

11. Birth control is mutually important! If you're going to have sex, be prepared. Condoms are a fashionable choice.

12. If you're doing anal sex for the first time, too much lube may not be enough. Vasoline will weaken condoms and cause them to break. Use a water based jelly like K-Y. Push a large dollop into the anus, smear some around the anus, and lube the shaft well.

13. If you switch from Vaginal to Anal (or Anal to Vaginal), change the condom. Which is cheaper: 75c for a condom, or $30 for a prescription to clear up a bacterial infection from fecal matter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Too funny

You made my evening.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 17 years ago
Wonderful Advice

I laughed and plan on forwarding it to my wife. Not htat she needs advice, but I love to hear her laugh. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
That's it!

I am now offically your #1 fan!

Great job.

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingabout 17 years ago
Humor AND common sense....

I looked silly, I'm sure, with reading, nodding my head and laughing, all at the same time...lol...Thank you misterechik......*G*..Phil...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Item 11 for ladies

Add item. Ladies: Don't cough hard during sex. He can come unstuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so true

i just wish more guys would follow this advce!

brewster926brewster926about 14 years ago
instructive

its ok to hold the head gently during bj. you just have to make sure the woman is in control.

and, my ass is too tight. you'll never get anything in there.

thelittledeadgirlthelittledeadgirlabout 14 years ago
Your submission saved my sex life!

No, just kidding. Made me and my guy laugh our asses off after I read it aloud to him though. Also, comment on advice for guys #1; why is it that a good porn can ruin itself in an instant when the guy pulls out of the girl's ass and sticks it in her mouth? This has caused me to go from oooh to eeeew in 2.5 seconds! Speaking as a health care professional, the micro organisms that are meant to be in your colin are not meant to go anywhere further up your digestive tract! Read up on e-coli and what it comes from and you'll understand just why a2m is very, very wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
@ brewster

I laughed like crazy at your comment. don't you realize a woman's ass is just as tight, and you 'can't get anything up there'?

next time you try to push a woman into doing anal, think about a thick 8 inch long pointy thing being shoved into a hole that's too tight.

Master_and_Sex_KittenMaster_and_Sex_Kittenalmost 11 years ago
well spotted

didnt miss much here, and covered all the important issues :P nice work!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Had me laughing with the first one and on through the rest. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous