All Comments on 'Senatorial Secrets Ch. 12'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MsTiffMsTiffabout 17 years ago
Very enjoyable read

I greatly enjoyed your story, looking forward to each new chapter as you posted them. Thank you for sharing.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 17 years ago
Excellent Ending.

Though tragic with Anthony and his situation. No one here is innocent, except the daughters, but they're all mostly decent people with a few flaws. Well, except Samuel. I like that he caught a bullet in the end. Also like that Savannah and Mitch, as well as Peter and Danielle, got together. Great work as usual, Red.

jushornyjushornyabout 17 years ago
Tidy Ending

A tidy ending to a great story Red. Seems everyone got their just due in the end. The entire story was great from beginning to end, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good read

Thanks for a great story,although fiction it has some thought provoking themes.

89Snake89Snakeover 16 years ago
Perfect

I truly felt that the last and final part of your story was satisfying and comforting. I enjoyed your other stories and the "happy ever after" style really provides a calm ending that doesn't leave the reader hanging and wanting more. Looking forward to your new submissions.

Snake

GiftedSailorGiftedSailorover 16 years ago
Wraith or Wrath?

The stories were pretty good but you obviously wrote in a hurry in several places and didn't go back to proof read. I'm sure you meant wrath in that sentence where you put wraith. A wraith is a ghost and wrath is anger. You should always have a second person proof read your stories prior to publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Very well written with all of the necessary literary themes.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A shame that Rebecca and Anthony didn't entirely get justice. It would have been satisfying if Anthony had put a bullet into Samuel's skull instead. Oh well............

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous