All Comments on 'Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 15'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MacDukeMacDukeabout 17 years ago
Amazing Heat

Your best yet Sam! How does it feel to have every male reader (and not a few women) dying to fuck you on the stairs. For one so young, you have done an amazing job of describing and distinguishing the feel of making love versus fucking. Now we can't wait to see you break new ground (or sexual territory) with your sexy Mum.

melsdadmelsdadabout 17 years ago
Oh Wow!, What a build up

Hi Sammi,

Loved the build up in this chapter, can't wait to see where it goes and how it gets there.

I agree with the other comments as well, though I feel all your submissions have been incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very erotic literature!

Sammi,you are fantastic! Being so young, you can make the

incredible, very credible! Can't wait to read the next

episodes of your amazing biography!

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
Intense energy on two fronts

I just love the way Sammi builds towards the "surprise" last sentence, leaving things in sort of cliffhanger style, leading one to wonder "What's going to happen at the next of the next installment?" In fact, I love the style of building up to the mother-daughter encounter bit by bit from Sammi's standpoint in the sort of "tease" manner. When is it going to happen? Episode 16? Episode 18? When is the sexual bubble going to burst and Sammi unleash all this pent-up sexual energy on her mother? Should be quite a splash. (Of course, I was expecting that after episode 13, after that Steph-Sammi encounter in Sammi's mother's house!!) Great strategy, Sammi--keep the reader guessing and coming back for more!! :)

Also, this affair with DD has really become extreme in intensity, to say the least, I think fueled by not only their having to distance themselves from each other but also all her sexual activity with giving extras to the photographers. White hot action--including taking up where they left off when DD's wife walked in on them some time back. BTW, this reader notes (not criticizes), in passing, the extreme change in mind set for Sammi from the very beginning of the affair to the current time. At first it was to be only for the sex, not wanting to break up anything, and now she is loving DD and hating the wife, calling her a titless bitch, no less. Not honourable sentiments but very feminine ones indeed!! And DD just can't get enough of Sammi!! Is this going to develop into a Jezebel-type situation, or are DD and his wife going to separate for good with his walking arm in arm into the sunset with Sammi? Dunno. Guess I just have to keep reading....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous