All Comments on 'High Heels and Stockings Tryout'

by neon_noodle

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
bitodd4ubitodd4uabout 17 years ago
Great Start

As a married male too, I can definatley relate to this story. I hope he continues with it. I'm interested in seeing where he goes from here. Very exciting.

oriondogoriondogabout 17 years ago
Almost perfect

You nasty bitch, you're one step from sucking your first COCK. The question is will it cum from your wife's soaking pussy or will it be a fresh one from a bar or an adult theater? You're two steps from taking a hard COCK up your man PUSSY. Or are you waiting for your wife to use a vibrating strapon on you? Nice work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I want to be a fucking asshole

Reading your story makes me want to be fucked in the asshole. Please keep writing these kinds of stories.

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerabout 17 years ago
Nice Start

I enjoyed the story. I think lots of married guys start oyut that way. Must be a small man or large woman, because he can wear her clothes. I think he will buy the wife a strap on. Will he get caught by the wife or will he venture out on his own? I hope he has many more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Let me me.

Love to wear stockings,thong panties, and feeling my girlfriend raise my skirt up. She always likes to turn the lights off in the front room and open the drapes and call me her "baby". We don't dothis all the time. But, I miss that thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Do it

You have taken the first step ,now go out and get the real thing.I did. No regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lovely

Truly amazing story. Exceptionally arousing and detailed, begs for a sequel whilst a good stand-alone piece. In short, one of the best I've read for a long time.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Take it to the streets, babe.

I did the same type thing when I was married. But.....when I went out in drag for the first time, I totally let go! There's nothing like it. When you get all the way dolled up and people notice you (and want you), you feel soooooo sexy! I recommend it highly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
That's the way I started

That's the same way I started. I purchased the sexy clothing for my wife and loved the way it looked and felt on her. Then I tried it on - WOW! The rest is history.

Thanks for a hot story!

StockingsLuv@hotmail.com

rbijonrbijonalmost 17 years ago
Panty fun

Very hot....& true! I love wearing my wifes sexy panties and lace stockings. I get soooo hard just at the thought of me in sheer lace panties. I really get into the men in panties threads. Lit. has given me more boldness in wearing sexy panties. I love going out in panties, no one knows but me, but I stay hard and soak my panties real good....boing to all.

& thanks noodle....I love your pixs too!

Mitzi36BMitzi36Bover 16 years ago
erotic dressups

Good story, noodle. The idea of a husband getting turned on by his wife's undies is a favorite tranny fantasy and may actually be common in real life. I think it is more likely however that the guy has a history of crossdressing in secret and finds that living in a world where panties, bras, garter belts and stockings are readily available is too much of a temptation to resist. A logical seqel would have his wife coming home unexpectedly to find him in her lingerie. Her reaction may be confusion, anger, delight, acceptance,.....

Mitzi36BMitzi36Bover 16 years ago
erotic dressups

Good story, noodle. The idea of a husband getting turned on by his wife's undies is a favorite tranny fantasy and may actually be common in real life. I think it is more likely however that the guy has a history of crossdressing in secret and finds that living in a world where panties, bras, garter belts and stockings are readily available is too much of a temptation to resist. A logical seqel would have his wife coming home unexpectedly to find him in her lingerie. Her reaction may be confusion, anger, delight, acceptance,.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

been there, done that...........its absolute hedonistic eroticism!!

it was like reafding about my own 1st experience..........mmmmmmmmmmm god, im going to go jerk off right now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
erotic dressup

I loved your letter. I have done the same. I have even gone as far as shaving my body hair and painting my nails before dressing up. That is a true erotic turn-on. Nothing feels as good as stockings, lingerie and sexy high heels on a hair free body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

you have read my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Exciting, very hot, please continue writing

As many of the previous readers comments, I have been there! We cross dressers, closeted or non-closeted, have first tried our wive's (or mothers, sisters, et all) lingerie and so discovered a wonderful, sexy and incredible world of pleasures there. We then buy our own lingerie, more to our body sizes, together with wigs, and some even outer wear like dresses, coats, shoes, etc. Some of us stay in lingerie and 'underdress' regularly to work and play. But that first time, it is unforgettable, at least in my case. Keep on writing, it is sooo good to remember,mmmm.

jeeter4ujeeter4uover 16 years ago
Details

Good story but as Tammy commented regarding size and fit details were left out that would have enhanced the story. Otherwise very good and I look forward to part two which I found first. On with the show!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sexy

I love wearing sexy bras and panties too. I really love wearing lace top stockings and suspenders. I go out dressed in my sexy undies with a semi-seethrough top and a really short skirt over them, one that just covers my stocking tops. I just love the stares of pure lust that I get when I dress like this.

leathertanyaleathertanyaover 15 years ago
Dressing

I hope your wife comes home early and catches you dressed in her clothes. Who knows what would happen then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Australia

Come to Australia, i like to fuck tight schoolgirl dressed trannies until they spray their hot cumm .Leave a message here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I've done it too

I've done exactly what you did -- dressed in my wife's sexy clothes and fucked myself. I went further and had a real cock in my mouth and in my pussy. I was their slut dressed in sexy slutty clothes. 2 cocks inside me at the same time is heaven.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 14 years ago
Very erotic!

Yoe Neon_Noodle,

Damn it does not get more erotic than that or does it?

I would say every guy tries on his wifes clothes when she is out somewhere maybe work or seeing a friend.

Something very satisfying about wifes clothes and what we like to do in them and yes her heels too. . Could write about the time you were in her clothes and she comes

home alot sooner than expected, and yes is so "turned on she gets into it as well.

I can not get into doing it with another guy but a wife an her girlfriend , yeah that could be "wild"

have a real good one an keep writting.

Lit. auth.

shoeslayer

slutty_jannelleslutty_jannelleabout 14 years ago
Wonderful story

Enjoyed your story. Excellent descriptions of the feelings and emotions that go with dressing. Thank you for sharing.

humbly,

slutty_jannelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stockings

Ilive to wear my wifes garter belt and stockings and go out. Ilove to go to Xrated movies and take off my pants and walk around in my undies. The men enjoy it and love to rub my legs as they play with them selves.phillips69home@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't think so!

"There I was, a straight, normal guy, dressed up in strappy high-heels, fishnet stockings, pink panties around my ankles, plaid skirt and lace top, sliding a pink jelly vibe in my ass." Everyone is entitled to their own kink, but this doesn't describe a straight normal guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just like my first time

Your story is almost exactly like my first time dressing up in women's clothes. I put my wife's clothes on and sucked her dildo and fucked my ass with it. Since then, I've dressed up for her and she dresses in my clothes. She bought a strap-on which she has used to fuck me many times now. Next, we are going to invite a hot male friend of hers from work and I'm going to finally suck a real cock and have a real cock fuck my ass. I can't wait !!!!

Looking forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
* Love the life of a Crossdresser

very good story. It's too bad that the losers have to put their two cents in. I personally think they are just frustrated queers that don't have the balls to accept what and who they are. enough about that very small minded group.

Prior to my marriage i was already into crossdressing and going men. I also fucked a few women while dressed. While dressed as a man I happened to meet a very nice lady and dated her for a few months. She was one that had very few sexual experiences other than what whe had. It was apparent that she had ideas about marriage which presented some issues that needed to be thoroughly discussed before things went further.I came up with some ideas of how to break things to her in a gentle way. To begin I took her out to dinner at a very nice Italian resturant that just happened to have a club just down the street that featured shemale dancers so I suggested visiting that before going home. We both got a little high and she couldn't believe that the beautiful women performing were actually men. Got one of them to come to our table and I explained that my date didn't believe she was actually a he. I got her to sit between us, take my date's hand and place it on her cock so she could feel it for herself. She did that and took it even further by putting her hand into the panties and jacking it and playing with the balls. The good part was that she was feeling a 9 inch cock. The skirt got pulled up so she could see what she was playing with. The shemale moved to where she could finger my date's pussy, which was extremely wet. I was becoming clear that a desire to be fucked by the SM was under consideration which thrilled me. I suggested that once the show was over for the night we'd like for the sm to come home with us and she was all for it. Once home and everyone got nude things really picked up.I made my girl beg to be fucked by the 9 inch meat. She wasted no time in begging to be fucked. I was sitting on the side beating my meat. She got fucked by the shemale and me a total of four times that night. Now she wants to go back every week. I felt this was a good time to explain to her that I had done some crossdressing and sucked and got fucked by cocks, including those of other shemales. She seemed puzzled but not upset. Actually she suggested that I crossdress for her that very night which i did and in return got the fuck of my life. After that, it became routine to crossdress and fuck her. She never showed interest in being fucked by any other men other than shemales and me. i began sucking the cock clean after the cum was dumped into her pussy. I then ate her cunt out. I progressed to her watching as I took cocks down my throat and up my ass. It got to the point where we were having sex with most of the club dancers, with everyone getting fucked and sucked.

lovesilklovesilkover 12 years ago
awesome

i know this sounds like a broken record but it also sounds like me except my wife came back a caught me oomg anyone out here wants to chat I M me at cowboy5548 er email me at cowboy5548@yahoo.com

lookin forward to hearin from u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice!

Yes, this is exactly what it's like around here. Nice having all Her clothes and toys around, huh? Time for us to go shopping for them...again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ALISON TV REPLIES

YOU'RE A LATE STARTER I WORE MY GRANS OLD STOCKINGS AND SUSPENDERS WHEN I WAS A SCHOOL BOY AND FIRST PUT AN ITEM INTO MY MALE PUSSY WHEN I LEFT SCHOOL AND BEFORE I WENT ONTO COLLEGE I STILL USE BUT PLUGS AND WEAR STOCKINGS AND SUSPENDERS UNDER MY MALE CLOTHES EVEN WHEN AT WORK YOU MUST TRY IT IT'S PURE SEX

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

plz dont stop there this is good i have my own vibes and god they feel good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great start

This story was a great start and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters. One interesting part, though, was when you went into your wife's closet to get the high heels. When you said "I came out of the closet" that really hit home with me - because I've been a CD for a few years and I finally recently "came out of the closet". I told my wife about my cross-dressing, we explored it further and added it to our sex life, and then we progressed to having other men join us. Needless to say, she learned that I truly love sucking cock and also getting fucked by men with big cocks. So, I'm now "out of the closet" as I've admitted to her and my friends that I'm gay and want to be treated as a woman by my male lovers. It frees me and I'm happy that everyone now knows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Exactly !!!

OMGosh, thanks for another erotic thread. I simply adore dressing in my pretty lingerie. Then fastening my pretty heels onto my sweet stockinged feet !!! I love how they make my pretty pantied "boi pussy" perk up so very sexy. Then tease my sweet, hard "boi clitty" in my tight VS thong and my cummies simply explode...Mmmm !!

SissyCrissy..................xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Monkey see, Monkey do

I first came (no pun intended) across crossdressing at a public toilet near Woking in the UK. Stopping for a shit, I found an "Arty" drawing of a long legged slut in stockings, sus, bra , heels etc with a stiff cock. My own cock came rapidly to attention. I explored all of the other traps and found more pics and stories, which ended in a monumental CUM. Two days later I returned in the late morning dressed in some of my wifes stuff. A tight laced up basque, penny mesh fishnets and seethrough French knickers , no shoes my feet were too big. Various men came and went until one entered the next trap and a foot poked just under the wall and tapped. after a while I realised that this was a signal, and covered his shoe with a fishnetted foot. Shortly after that, as soon as the place was empty of others we moved into the end trap and he introduced me to cock sucking, and I swallowed my first load. I then went to his flat and he provided me with "Fuck me" heels and a wig with lippy and eye-shadow. Pictures of me came next (I was lucky, as I realised later, he only wanted them for himself) Off course he soon had fingers lubricating and loosening my arsehole, and his cock followed them into me, as my sex education, along with my "Pussy" was widened. He fucked me several days a week for over five years until he moved on. By that time I had plenty of fuck buddies lined up to pleasure me and regularly go dogging. Try on a pair of stockings and/or knickers, their is nothing to compare with a hard cock reaming you out as a Fenboi!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ripped

First time I had her stocking on I ripped them close to my crotch! When I finally got out of them I ran to the store to buy her another pair! Put them in her drawer. Though I had no problem. The next day she said " you didn't have to go buy me another pair of pantyhose , the one you played in while I was gone already had a run in them! Did you buy you some to jackoff in or do you like mine better?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Toys aren't the same.

It's all about the clothing and nylon, for sure. Also the feel of being desired and wanted. Toys will do when no one else if there. However, nothing like the real thing. Being the Gurl that I am, always in sheer hosiery and short skirt, feeling and hearing the swish as I walk keeps me wet and wanting to be bred. Men are just ok. Any dong in the storm. Other Gurls are always best. I'd marry on, if I could. Just to be her receptive bride. She could breed me as often as she wanted. It's wonderful to feel her ropes enter me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!! Now you know why, after dressing in my moms lingierè as a child, even after 38 yrs of marriage, I can't keep out of slutty hose, heels, bras, pantys, thongs, baby dolls and wigs! I had to create a false floor to hide my stuff in so I wouldn't get caught! Wish I could shave my arms, legs and gotee, those are what let me keep my slutty secret safe! Dress on, slut, dress on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Stocking Slut

Dressing in womens clothes since i was little.My step moms oldest girl would dress me and play with me.My step moms boy friend caught me made up and dressed and made suck his cock.He used me until i moved out on my own.But by now after years of mom feeding me hoarmones i am now a women with a cock and female 38d breast.But i wear womens clothes and stockings with heels every day.And still suck cock and take cock in my ass when i can.My first love is a full body stcking with heels and a hard cock deep in my mouth.As i am a full on cock sucking sissy slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem with this is that's no way that he and his wife were the same size. Especially shoe size. That made the whole thing impossible to believe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous