All Comments on 'My First Time Modeling Naked'

by BuddyOne

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmmmmm

Damn that was hot! I loved the long drawn-out tease. It has gotten me verrrrry wet! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice build-up

Pity Linda or Donna couldn't finish him off in their mouths, or Donna at least let him stroke the crease in her wet panties as he came.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Donna's Panties

Since he was the cause of Donna's wetness, the least she should have demanded as compensation is that he licked her pussy nice and fresh for her.

zex95966zex95966almost 15 years ago
Phew!

HOT. I like how everyone pretends nothing is going on, and despite that he didn't get fucked or sucked, that doesn't mean the story wasn't hot. besides if you want, you can add another chapter. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

i liked this story. good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I would love to be that model. I'd love to be a nude model period. Just to be looked at and appreciated, but no one seems to want nude male models,

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 12 years ago
hot story

loved the set up of this one, not all stories have to end in all out sex to be erotic, and this one was very erotic. i'd love to be that male model!

joehard_007joehard_007about 11 years ago
Great Post!

That was a great post! Thanks for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can't imagine that much fun

This type of thing probably could happen but the sharing of it would be minimal and the participants would be much closer afterward on several levels.

Nice writing!

aerolimited17aerolimited17over 10 years ago
Interesting Plot

Liked your story. Loved how he was pushed farther than he expected, and went along with promise to friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect Experience

I envy your situation. I modeled for an art class when I was in college but never came close to having your experience. I would have welcomed doing nude posing, but the class instructor required a swim suit at all times. I hope you post any additional stories about other modeling you do.

This was a 5 star story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I think this scenario is so hot, but most of the stories on here are way too fast. This pace is perfect.

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 9 years ago
loved this

and like others very envious

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I could wish for this.

I have a better chance of hitting the powerball.

sweatmansweatmanover 7 years ago
yessss

story of the year..........will play this back in my mind all night long

sensualstoriessensualstoriesover 5 years ago
Would love to be the nodel

Would love to be the naked model with a bunch of girls who want me hard. HOT story.

dingusmcmingusdingusmcmingusover 3 years ago
Outstanding CFNM

One of the best CFNM stories I've read on this site. I love the way the tease/pretence is drawn out right up to the very end.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

Use quotation marks for dialogue. This is basic stuff and I have a reading disability so this is unreadable to me.

John_BostonJohn_Bostonabout 1 year ago

Very well executed: slow build-up to an explosive CFNM climax! Nothing more is needed in this story--although I hope Linda comes back in another story, LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bravo! I've been the nude male model for an art class at a girls' college, and loved every minute of it! Sometimes one or more of the girls would come to class without panties and slowly and secretly flash their pussies at me to see if they could entice an erection. A few times their plan worked. I figured that my erection was their doing, so just let it happen. They would giggle, their instructor knew what was going on, told them this was an old joke that classes had done in years before, and that they really weren't very creative. Anyway, they took advantage of my hardness and made drawings of the scene they don't usually get. Those never got displayed in the hallways, I guess the students just took then home. I enjoyed it. Never got to fuck any of them, as they were the age of my granddaughters, so for me it was just exciting fun!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nothing new. College art students do this all the time if they need a extra model.

massageguy1massageguy16 months ago

So. Effing. Hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous