All Comments on 'Charmaine's Infidelity'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
robertg3robertg3over 19 years ago
Top of the line!

Great story!

Mr CMr Cover 19 years ago
100

I've read this story like 10 times since it was posted. I don't know why. It's really a pretty basic story, but good.

Especially the part about the friends finding out but doing nothing, you seem to like that motif, but it works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It's a classic

Just like the previous poster said, it's one of those stories you can re-read on a rainy day. Clear, concise, and to the point. Smokin hot too. Hot Soup is still my favorite of the two by X-Factor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
one of the best

X-Factor is missed on this site dearly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another shallow woman using alcohol for inability

control herself and her actions. Hopefully she will become pregnant and infected with HIV and never speak to her significant other again. She is trash, no rationalization will change that.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 13 years ago
Leave out the alcohol

Very good. Would have been even better had Rick achieved his goal without either party being under the influence of any drink. Sex is always better when drink isn't involved.

This could have gone on for a few more paragraphs, with Charmaine going back to Danny with her sticky secret inside her

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
That was hot

I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good

Very good because unlike many of the writers here, you can actually spell and use grammar which are the tools of a writer. Your story is workmanlike in the sense that it's okay. Not bad but not outstanding. First rule of writing is show don't tell and I got the sense that you were relating this in much the way a man would tell a story in the pub. No depth of emotion or feeling. Screaming "I'm cumming" is not emotion and neither cumming nor cum are words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Basic cum dump slut story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
outstanding story

This story is actually another chapter in the compelling and continuing drama of Charmaine. Submitted by an author who truly has a gift with words, this story, good as it is, is even better when read along with the other stories involving her and her main male companion, Danny. Read as a stand alone story, this one is very good; read in the context of the other stories, it is even better, and acquires a deeper meaning, where one can fully understand and appreciate the complex character development of the main characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2098 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...