All Comments on 'My Obsession with Old Men'

by NYCbbwSUB

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Just@FanJust@Fanabout 17 years ago
Another good one

You continue to write and I continue to read. I am looking forward to your next story. Until then I remain...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

Your story is so direct, so honest and so hott. Any reasonable man would want to ravish your heroine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Glad you want old men!

This old guy is overjoyed to know that a horny chubby bitch like you desires to be spanked and fucked by old men. We know how to make your pussy wet! Great writing...keep it up, so we can get it up!

libby147libby147over 13 years ago
I feel the same way.

I loved your story. I work as a home help and have found my old man. He likes to use my holes regulary and I enjoy licking him clean after every encounter. I love it when he cums in my mouth and lets me swallow his spunk. Or he explodes in my face and over my tits. I just love wearing his man juice. He likes me to wonder around the house doing my work after he has used my cunt, so he can see his handy work, dripping down my legs we have a lot of fun together. He certainly knows how to use and treat me the way I should be treated. Like a whore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm a 20 year old with the same fantasy. I can't wait till this happens to me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Similar fantasy

I have a similar fantasy and absession but I have an absession with old women and want to be used in a similar way....I want to be gangbanged by old women and such

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dirty slut

I would also love to have old cock.I wish they could piss on me too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My wife's done similair

Before I met my wife she was gangbanged by 6 old men.she lived on her own for 3 years between the age of 21 and 24. The Old guy upstairs from her would do odd jobs around her house now and again.and one night he asked her up to his for a drink. 5 of his friends were there and they all fucked her after she got really drunk. She wants to try it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is everything.

Thank you! This is my fantasy too. If only I could make it a reality! Great story.

TittiesmcgeeTittiesmcgeeover 7 years ago
Yes

I love it when Daddy's share their sluts! My pussy throbs when I think about being used like that. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking great

I wish I could find a bitch like that

Gregvan6565Gregvan6565almost 7 years ago
Great story

Maybe anything might mean he would share with every old fat guy he can find to use his new fuck toy! Great story keep us hard and cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You nailed it

Yes, this is exactly how us sluts need to be used and this story describes that beautifully. Just the thought of being used by a group of fat old men in their 70s and 80s makes my pussy drip. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife loves to get old men erect and let them fuck her. She gets dripping wet at the thought of old men looking at her beautiful breasts and her tight pussy and being excited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love to know that I have given old men erections, and better than that, I love those hard old experienced cocks inside my pussy making me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love old men's cocks inside my pussy. I love to tease and arouse them, and let them have what they haven't had in years. I love to tease them by asking how many pussies they have had their cock in, and hope that mine is better for them than any other. I try to give them as much joy as I can. Sometimes my husband tells me of an elderly gentleman who needs some comfort and attention. I take the hint and dress to entice and satisfy his needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent. Would love to make it come true for you. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous