All Comments on 'Proper Military Bearing Ch. 02'

by katnip_21f

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Well written cliff hanger. Hot and bothered waiting to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent!!

This is a great series! Very hot!! Keep up the good work!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Very good

Looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i'm loving this

can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

one of the best i'v ever read. Cant wate for more.

lil_teaselil_teaseover 16 years ago
Incredible!!!

This story almost hits home- something that happened to me just over a year ago. Incredible story, well written, very indepth. And your concept of military is excellent. Please continue!!!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 16 years ago
Soap Opera?

When I started the story, it reminded me of a soap opera, and the coincidence of the woman being the daughter of the man's CO made it even more so. The sex was okay, but nothing special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More?

I keep hoping that you'll finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well done

you know how to push the buttons and do a great job putting images into your readers minds. And, I at least, want things to work out right for them. Lets see what you have got on your imaginative mind! ;)

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Military Romances are very normal....

I did this once, with a fellow Staff Sergeant's wife and it was very erotic. She wanted to have another baby but her husband would not breed her in her ovulating periods each month, so she came to me. She never did find out that I had a low sperm count, but she sure enjoyed my hot cum being shot into her. Kacy needs to get impregnated by the Major, who goes on to become a Lieutenant Colonel and Kacy's husband. Maybe she can begin fucking his son as well, as a new wife to the LC and have the son's baby, too in a new family.

Hot_SisterHot_Sisterabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Congratulations. Chapters 1 & 2 are beautifully written and running at about the right pace. Nice twists and turns, too. Plse write more! Some ideas: (1) She's assigned to him as a research assistant for 'special projects' and he takes her on the road (if you'll excuse the pun); (2) She gets pregnant, and how they both handle the situation; (3) He is shifted to a Training Command on his promotion and she joins the military as a trainee under his authority; and so on.....you've left a bucketful of options in this clever story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very well done!!!!

I do not leave comments very often, however for those few that I do comment on they truly must be exceptional. Your use of imaginative description is wonderful. The images that you have painted within your writing truly makes me hunger for the continuation of this story. I urge you to please write more; your readers are all waiting with baited breath to find out what is going to happen between Craig and Kacy. Please do not keep us all wait too much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Can we get part 3 please? Good story

LeeclarkLeeclarkabout 9 years ago
damn

Fuck this is hot, please update asap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Outstanding

I'm really enjoying this story. Please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my favorite by far great work please keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous