All Comments on 'Dr Love's Baby Factory'

by JustinNickThyme

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
That was just plain dumb

that was just plain dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ummm

out of all of the hediously racist interracial stories on this site, this the most racist I've read. what could've been quite hot was ruined by the "n-word" and exessive use of "nice white..." not to mention the perpetual use of the quality of skin color - once is more than enough. Take those elements out, then read the story - nothing will be lost - all will be gained.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
your story just plain sucks

thank you for setting the human race back a million years.

i coudn't finshing reading your story.i hope you don't write another story ever!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
interesting

Call me a throwback but I enjoyed the idea of a baby making ranch. I did not like the interracial sex and would have preferred the girl to actually get pregnant, but overall an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What is this? I can't even...

It was horrible. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
um...

Would have been a good story if it wasn't for the use of the n-word....

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 7 years ago
Lucky Doctor

You spelled out my dream in this story: to impregnate beautiful women, consequence-free. Didn't even mind all the N-words in the story, seeing as they only served to establish one of the characters. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sigh some people just have to get offended

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reminds me of how my mom got pregnant with my baby brothers and had them with my help and with in two hours she called her boyfriend and next month she announced she was pregnant and I was like looks like we’re getting ready for the next football team lol and then when mom was five months pregnant she got a tattoo that said baby factory.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

what the fuck was this

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was hot but would probably be a bigger hit with racists than anyone else. Like idk nothing kills a mood faster for me personally. But I am certain this will do well with that crowd. That all said you have great potential and if you ever wanna branch out to similar stories that don’t make everything about race and racism I know I certainly would enjoy it. But either way it’s clear you’re enjoying yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous