All Comments on 'Marion's reTurn Ch. 02'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot and Nasty

Very good narration, and the action is just plain HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW

Great story. Had me hard and dripping pre cum in no time. I can only imagine how that wonderful cock must have felt in your pussy. No wonder you came so hard!!!!!

AlwaystiffAlwaystiffalmost 15 years ago
I love this series

The way yo describe things is great. I hope you do another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So Hot!!

Great story, very good writing--- easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
best on Literotica

This story is so hot - it's one of the best on the entire Literotica. It's exactly what I want to do with my wife. I too am a sissy CD cock-sucker and I love getting fucked. I've only had one black cock inside me -- and it was wonderful !!! I especially love it when he kissed you. I truly enjoy kissing men, especially while my wife watches and films everything. If that makes me "gay" then so be it. I love sharing a big hot stud with my wife in every way. Please tell the next chapter -- I can't wait.

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz7 months ago

but why bring the interracial stuff ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
515 Followers
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES