All Comments on 'Marianna Lends A Hand'

by furryfan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great read!

Wonderfully erotic and sweet story about a lovely natural woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
yes great read!

lovely story about beautiful hairy girl! there should be more about the middle eastern and italian hirsuite women that are prevalent in that part of the world!

adamaxillaadamaxillaalmost 17 years ago
Amazingly erotic

Very arousing story about an innocent young girl and an appreciative older man who was so tender in his educating her. Love the respect and affection given to a beautiful natural woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Are Italians hairy?

This clearly establishes that Italians are hairy. marianne is a hirsute lovers dream cum true. Gosh how I wish I could love the long thick tufts in her armpits.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
Totally Agree

Super Story. Love hairy woman, and you did a great job with this story.

ricwal22ricwal22almost 17 years ago
Well done

An excellent story.

jasonwritesjasonwritesalmost 17 years ago
hot!

This was great. I love the way you write hairy women. They're one of my fetishes and you do it better than anybody else I've read here.

Robert_NotRobert_Notalmost 16 years ago
Lovely Story

I really liked this. I'd more or less stopped reading this type of story as they're mainly so predictable and 'wham bam here's the fetish' but I'm glad I took the plunge here.

The story has many facets and themes and I like the style - but let a spelling checker run over it. I'll be reading more of your stories.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks for This!

Great story and well-told! My wife's a tall heavy woman whose parents are Italian and Moroccan. Her hair is thickest under her arms, between her breasts and on her calves. While it took me months to come to terms with it, for the 11 years we've been married I've celebrated and encouraged her, and dared any others to put her down. And yes, once or twice in a clothing or shoe store the reaction from men have been bloated penises, and from some women, "do you date outside your marriage?"

Thank you for this beautiful portrayal...soon as I dry myself I'm headed up to show my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

I really love the hair. I've read several of your stories about the hair and I love. I have to pull on my self I get excited.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
Sex with heart, not bad.

You have a real talent for creating such genuine and sympathetic characters. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read this a long time ago; however, I could never find it again until today. It is the most erotic story about an older man and a younger woman. I also have a strong hair fetish, and this story is something which meets both criteria. A man can only dream. Thank you for this gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well told genuine affection and then love. I would be more than happy to be the 60 year old guy but I am 80 and can still remember the tingle of making love to a truly hairy woman and this brings it all back to me - well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous