All Comments on 'First Time Topless'

by fazza91

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Cum to quickly

I liked the build up but the end came to quickly. This story could do with another page that describes the events between the beach scene and the end here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Better under another Category

This should be listed as lesbian.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 17 years ago
Too short!

Well written until you decided to go have dinner. Whatever the cause you ended the story too quickly. In your next effort please take your time and give us the story. All of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The exposure was too brief.

Nice but it was all too brief, perhaps more details of the interaction after the beach would have lifted it up, though what there is made good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Anonymous

Ignore all of the posts that say this ends too early - and this applies to your other stories, too. It's the complex and sympathetic characterisation, together with the complicated dynamics between the characters that make your stories erotic. Lots of people could take a lesson from your "less is more" approach! Would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Short and Sweet

I liked it -Debi

colin23colin23almost 10 years ago
Dutch courage

"Dutch courage" refers to the use of alcohol to overcome fears, not having a friend with you.

colin23colin23over 7 years ago
Idiom

The expression "dutch courage" refers to losing inhibitions under the influence of alcohol. That is not how you have used it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous