All Comments on 'A Writer's Secret'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!

Incredibly hot and erotic. The "secret world" is a powerful place we all harbor within. Thanks for letting us peek into yours. You captured the tension and heat beautifully!!

Kudos!

Papa-JoePapa-Joeabout 17 years ago
The Secret Life ?

Not to often I take time to read a Story,but mhhhhh I must say this one is very good & it almost sounds like your own Confession ~but then again how would you have Time for all this.~Anyway great Story love it.

jushornyjushornyabout 17 years ago
Yumm

There is something very erotic the way you write, this lady's self pleasuring is way steamy!

deathlynxdeathlynxabout 17 years ago
Very hot!

Quite the fantasy! Gotta love the power of the mind :)

Skip1934aSkip1934aabout 17 years ago
Hot! Steamy! Erotic!

Mental eroticism at it's best. Well done, Red.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Whew!

That was smokin' red hot, Red. :D

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 17 years ago
Excellent DIY...

....very sexy secret this writer has....loved the story, Red....even if there was a hint of sadness and frustration..that made it more bittersweet...

papa pelikanpapa pelikanabout 12 years ago
you are in a class of your own

have you any of your work published - erotic or not - who cares

69pat6969pat69about 12 years ago

I just found your writing. I love it. You have a lot of stories, not sure how many I will get to, but made sure to mark you as a favorite author.

Very delicious writing indeed, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sounds like the writer needs a lover.

maddictmaddictalmost 7 years ago
She ? or did you mean I.....

"She aches just like a woman But she breaks just like a little girl". Bob Dylan. First thought that I had, such a shame to be so rushed does that really satisfy ? I would like to hear more of your fantasy enjoying another man's cock his olderfriends as well. Being older myself, the delights of such a young woman makes me feel alive. Such a naughty girl ! *~*

Hope you find time to share with us again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What a great read! I've often wondered what fantasies a woman has during her alone time. To me there is nothing more intimate than knowing someone's thoughts. Fascinating take on this topic, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous