All Comments on 'BBW'

by borgthemagician

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lexielou2lexielou2about 17 years ago
Loved it!

Love this story...hot sexy bbw takes control and he loves every second of it.

I like the way you built up to the sex by filling in the background and giving a good sense of the history between them...then when you got to it the sex was seriously hot, certainly pushed all the right buttons for me...and I just love the final remark by Sarah

"Some of us big women are sexy and want to be known as such. We all have a place in this world"

Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
UMMMM

Short, sweet and fucking hot. I am off to bed now with a wide grin on my face and a plethora of naughty thoughts in my head....

minxy69minxy69about 17 years ago
"Ello Borg...

Wow...nice writing hon...quite a wriggle inducing read...look forward to reading more!!

rubylipsrubylipsabout 16 years ago
Beautifully written.......

Borgy my darling you are a man of many talents! I thought the story was beautifully paced, just the right length and with the perfect balance of sexiness and softness. Hope it's not long before I read more of you lovely writing....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Big girls....

In my experience some of the greatest sex I've ever had has been with curvier women and being a beautiful dress size 18 it is an absolute pleasure reading this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love anal

I go to the club,mounties,Liverpool,it doesnt matter.I am 45,i pick up men,usually younger.The last time ,i was sitting on a stool, i saw the young guy,alone,watched,walked over,cant start my car, can you help.Out we went,i went to open my door,i dropped my keys and immediately bent over to pick them up,knowing that my quite round pantyhosed bottom would be exposed.I stayed like that for a longer time than necessary, i knew he would be watching.Opened the door,turned the key,car starts,oh, well thanks,would you like to come home for a drink.He said yes,off we went.In the door,drink,yes please,i lose the dress,come out in pantyhose,he looks,bulge in his trousers, let me help you,i undo his zip,his cock bounced out, what a beauty,about 8 inches and thick,my anal opening clenches and unclenches.I place my head over it, sucking,teasing,hard very hard,he pumps my head.Then i pull back,i lead him into the bedroom,i kneel on the bed and say only one rule you,can only have my back hole.They usually dont say no, he didnt, he moved forward,his cock at the entrance to my already greased hole and he entered me,he was thick,he opened my hole up,my pussy tingled,i grabbed his legs and pulled him forward, his cock pushing all the way into me in one thrust.My pussy orgasmed,clenching and unclenching around his cock,fuck me big boy,do it.He started, quicker than most,stretching my anal walls,so good,oh what a fuck as he into me,then i knew,he swelled,and released his seed into my stretched arse.Oh no too soon, but he didnt stop, wetter now he kept fucking, oh yes as my pussy leaked and orgasmed again.He pulled back,no, no, he flipped me over,grabbed my legs up into the air and taking aim plunged his cock straight back into my anal opening making me cumm again, then fucked me for quite some time,i kept orgasming until with one final thrust he emptied into me again.Fantastic,i had orgasmed and had an arse full of cumm, heaven.He pulled out,i offered to take him back to the club, no he said he would take a taxi.I cleaned up, hopped back in my car and back to the club,looking for my next and i didnt wait long as i heard Amanda,where have you been as he hopped into my car,knowing by know he was going to get sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BBWs are sexy too!

Great story, and I LOVED Sarah's last line!!

Thank you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous