All Comments on 'Outdoor Encounter'

by mark919

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Here we go again

Here we go again, another wimp story, I would love to read just one good story that lets the husband be the strong guy for a change hint hint. stoping things before thay get started or at least take action against those that took advantage of the wife.

curiositykittencuriositykittenabout 17 years ago
Natural Instincts - Beautiful!

I'm personally uncomfortable with any 3-some idea to start with, but we're all about fantasy here! So for someone like me, this is a gentle and lovely way to introduce the idea of a 3-way sexual encounter! I'm just thankful that it's not the tired standard man w/ 2 women stereotype! I love the incorporation of a nature theme into a natural inclination that was simply followed instinctively and caringly by these three. Well done!

curiositykittencuriositykittenabout 17 years ago
Natural Instincts - Beautiful!

I'm personally uncomfortable with any 3-some idea to start with, but we're all about fantasy here! So for someone like me, this is a gentle and lovely way to introduce the idea of a 3-way sexual encounter! I'm just thankful that it's not the tired standard man w/ 2 women stereotype! I love the incorporation of a nature theme into a natural inclination that was simply followed instinctively and caringly by these three. Well done!

curiositykittencuriositykittenabout 17 years ago
Natural Instincts - Beautiful!

I'm personally uncomfortable with any 3-some idea to start with, but we're all about fantasy here! So for someone like me, this is a gentle and lovely way to introduce the idea of a 3-way sexual encounter! I'm just thankful that it's not the tired standard man w/ 2 women stereotype! I love the incorporation of a nature theme into a natural inclination that was simply followed instinctively and caringly by these three. Well done!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 17 years ago
Wonderfully spontaneous!

Wonderful! Sexy! Arrousing and highly erotic! This is just the sort of thing we fantasize about. It can't be planned, it just happens. 10+ Keep posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Outdoor 3 some

Great job combining fantasies. Outdoor sex always gets me going. Bi-MMF is also one of my favorite fantasies. Keep up the good work

mark919mark919about 17 years agoAuthor
An Author replies......

As that great Irishman ( and queer) Oscar Wilde once said, or maybe it was the famous artist Francis Bacon ( another celebrated queer!)in response to all his critics... "Champagne for all my real friends and real pain for all my sham friends."

Thank you to all those who lend support. Why is only the anonymous who leave the nasty comments?

Mark919

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Constructive criticism

Thank you for submitting your writing. That's more than 99% of the people that visit this site do.

The storyline seems rushed and requires a significant suspension of disbelief. Maybe some dialogue would help ease the plot along. "We chatted for a while" is one thing, but meeting someone and then all-of-a-sudden grinding himself into the ass of some guy's wife? How did that leap happen?

Falling back on cliche's (his cock is twice the size of mine) makes a reader want to turn away.

Spelling and mechanics are okay. No hating for the subject matter, but I recommend finding an editor you trust to review your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very arousing story.

You wrote it just great. Nothing you need to change. This is what fantasies are all about. Ignore the ignorant "critics"

texasFFtexasFFover 12 years ago
Short, sweet and enjoyable.

Definitely a good quick read. Sure more dialogue and detail would make it better, but sometimes its more the fantasy that is invoked that is enjoyable. Very much what I wanted to read! I filled in the details in my mind and enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ummm

Too quick. I didn't get to cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SHORT & SWEET & STRAIT TO THE POINT

I like this blatantly pornographic vignette.

Diana is a hotwife thru & thru. Her husband loves her (the naughtier she is, the more he loves her).

The bird watcher is a lucky mother fu****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

We set our own norms for what is right for us. We have to leave the old teachings of our parents behind when it concerns sex. If sex is pleasureable should it matter if it is a man or woman giving it? I personally love to share the pleasure my wife gives, and love to share it with her. And all the men who have been with us have left with a smile on their face!!!

smcocksmcockover 8 years ago
MMF

Very nice I wish I could get my wife to do another man with me. I mentioned it to her and said she wasn't interested. I hope one day she'll change her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sharing wife

we done this once with a friend at his business. wife opened top for us to play with her tits before getting in her knees and sucking us both. she swallows both our loads,

biNHguybiNHguyover 6 years ago
very sexy

i love sucking cock with a woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes

I love sucking cock anyway I can.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
MMF

Love to read stories where the quiet reserved wife lets her inner slut out. All she needed was a little encouragement from her husband. An added bonus was when the two of them proceeded to blow their new acquaintance and he proceeded to cum on both of them. Her husband got the added bonus of eating his creampie after her came in her, The vigorous fucking followed bt the promise to follow up in the future only added to the story. Almost all woman have an inner slut inside. It's great to see them when It's released.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story content is fine by me

Stop hounding the author about gay content. sucking other men's cum out of your wife is hardly 'straight', is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave you a 5 [☆☆☆☆☆ (4.75 = 95% = A+)].

Excerpt from the story:

"He suddenly spurt his cum all over my face and into Diana's mouth. He was shaking by the force of his orgasm and Diana and I licked and tasted his cum from each others' lips and faces as well as from Michael's still semi-erect cock. I pushed my wife onto the grass, pulled her panties aside and thrust my cock into her wet cunt. I came in seconds..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It can be like

He instructed Diana to get on all fours and lick her tight anus, then get some of his husband fresh semen from her vagina and use it as lubrication to insert himself.

He then pressed himself against her and began to thrust, his hands gripping her hips as he moved in and out of her. She moaned in pleasure as the sensations coursed through her body, and he increased his pace, pushing her towards the brink of orgasm. He could feel her inner walls clenching around him and he closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of her body against his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was wondering if the author's handle meant area code 919? That's where I am and it would be so much fun toencounter this hot couple!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

VERY EROTIC. TRUE TO LIFE TOO.

5- (4.6 = 92%, ☆☆☆☆☆-)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous