All Comments on 'In John's Playroom'

by MichelinB

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JustinNickThymeJustinNickThymeabout 17 years ago
Well written erotica

Outstanding story. Great mix of dialog and action. Keep it up...as it will me!

ebon_cockebon_cockabout 17 years ago
very erotic

I also loved the dialogue. There's nothing sexier than a woman asking to be fucked deep and hard. And I liked the way you described your relationship with your partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

Excellent dialogue, great theme, can't wait for the next sexy tale! Keep up the good work, Baby!

frenchdame92frenchdame92almost 15 years ago
nicely done!

even though i have not contributed any stories to this site, i do make a point of reviewing many of the stories that i read. you have written some really excellent stuff here. i don't have any real suggestions, and that is a first. my hat is off to you - please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow.

That was so hot. Thank you! Why aren't there more stories about loving, respectful, hard, forceful, non-lifestyle D/s relationships? <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finally!!

I agree w the person who commented b4 me... that was awesome! I wish there were more stories like this one! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reminds me of the times I had with my late wife! We to had a 12’x12’ special sound proff room converted to a play room with no windows, beams, i bolts, and lots of home made attachments! With it having 11 ‘ ceiling I had a an electric hoist for supendtion play. Paula even got to be a mistress which I enjoyed! One evening she brought me a present! Her 20 yr old virgin sister Carly Who became our reglure play thing. Her pussy remind virgin but her ass was not. At 105 lbs she could take any size in the back door!

After Carly got married she share her kink with her husband but told what funhim about me and Paula but we set up a time that we let him think they wee house sitting and walked in on them using the play room but he was tied down and blind folded! Paula went in and started to suck his cock and then sat on his face with her freshly fucked cunt by me! Wile that was happing I was fucking Carly in both holes! What fun !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous