All Comments on 'First Time Bound'

by juliegomez

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hosed

I wore hose because it was to a fancy dress party, short skirt, hose and heels.I must admit it felt good.Upstairs to the toilet past the bedrooms when i heard the unmistakeable noise of sex happening. I opened the door and looked in but was grabbed and was told heres the next one.i was pushed onto the bed next to a girl who was being fucked.I yelled out im a guy, silence and then i heard a voice say well hes got nice legs and im horny so ill still do him.With that i was held down, my hose ripped off and my skirt lifted with my legs in the air.I felt a hard cock push at my arse but it would not enter, some swearing and then a cool liquid was pushed around my hole.Then the cock was back and pushed against my hole until finally the head entered.He groaned and pushed harder and i yelled until a wet pussy was pushed down onto my face smothering me.The guy fucked me hard until i felt him cumm then he slowly pulled out only to be replaced by another cock which seemed bigger but he came faster.All in all i was fucked 5 times as well as eating the cumm out of the girls pussy.I did not believe i would have liked it but i came twice.I now wear hose all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Panties

I started wearing panties at a young age and still wear them when I can today. I love to feel a mans hard cock rubbing against my ass while I'm in panties knowing I'll feel it in my ass. I go by donpeck51 on yahoo Hope to hear from studs and sluts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I am jealous

I would love to be tied and taken in such a manor. The thought of having four men tie me to a table and TAKE ME, makes me want to cum soooooo bad. Keep up with these stories/fantacies of mine...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Safe sex a must

Great to read the attackers wore condoms. I love being stripped out of the women's clothes I wear and fucked while in my crotchless panties. But wearing a condom is always a must for me. Safe sex is the ONLY way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Like the Bondage Scene

Kudos to author making this a SAFE sex scene w/condoms. Hot nipple action & the penetration descriptions are first rate. One hot story here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous