All Comments on 'Mother's Milk'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wonderful

you painted a picture with words. thank you for sharing

stargazer_bardstargazer_bardabout 17 years ago
WOW!

Fantastic story, my favorite fetish! Great writing, more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loving Story

I love the way you presented your story. It seemed so real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Umm... Well...

Hey most of the story was pretty hot, what with Eric nursing from her and all. The reality is though, No woman is going to be horny and want to have sex for at least a month after giving birth. Fact is the pussy HAS to heal before sex is even a thought after childbirth. Think about it this way, try pushing a watermelon through your cock and see if you are ready to fuck in two days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Mmmm...tasty...

This is one my of favorite fetishes. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story and will look for more. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
no way

No way would a brand new mother, who just delivered a baby would want or be able to engage in this kind of sexual activity. There are changes going on in weeks after pregnancy which are not even alluded to here. Everything is back to normal usually by six weeks, but certainly not in the first week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Milk

An excellant story!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The author

needs to take lessons in a womans anatomy during and after childbirth.

mollenamollenaabout 17 years ago
A delightful fantasy.

You create a hot fantasy.

Ignore naysayers who seem to have the forgotten that a hot fantasy is all about imagination, does not have to abide by the rules of standard physiology. How grindingly boring your fantasy can life must have be. Stick to the "Romance" stories if you can feel compelled to constant realism. Hell, I assume you'd go shake your fingers at the people posting in the "Incest" or "Non-Consensual" sections for writing about illegal activities. Or perhaps you can decry the folks who write monster fantasies because there is "no such thing" as an incubus.

Fantasy can be anything the writer wants for it to be, and if you are so tedious as to need for even an erotic fiction to adhere to medical fact, go whack off to an anatomy text.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Gross Use of Skim

uge and double yuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I have large sensitive nipples and could picture myself in Tricia's place. While I know the reality is that a woman probably wouldn't be in the mood for sex right after delivering, I remain firm in my belief that this is a fantasy and reality is suspended for the duration.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I love it

so good. i love it. this is a good fantasy and i loved reading it. my husband loves to play this one out sometimes and it always makes me so wet,and the sex couldnt be better. good job and keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lactation Lover

I love a good story about women with lots of milk in their breasts to share!!! It is a great fantasy of mine to be with a lactating women. Keep writing, but please do keep in mind that women cannot have sex just after birth (it is tough to ignore such a big oversight).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A great story

If people want absolute reality they could scoff at there being any empty seat on the bus, let alone it being next to him. You ended the story at the best point. The reader can ponder if they will have a good relationship, or if it merely dries up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not all mothers wait six weeks

For all you people who say new mothers cannot or will not have sex before six weeks after birth you are WRONG. I could and did have sex within one week after the birth of my son and enjoyed it immensely. My doctor said that when I was comfortable to do so I was fine to do so. That was 30 years ago. I think that nit picking is for other things than some one's efforts at creating an erotic story. Especially when your nitpick is incorrect. I loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
delightful story about lactation...

but i disagree wth the poster below me. in this story the girl had sex 2 days after delivery. i think she would still be sore and not feeling up to it. so, while it is not impossible to have sex 1 week after birthgiving (mind you, 7 days > 2 days), most women would probably wait 4-6 weeks before having intercourse again. to the author, just keep in mind that the woman's body has to heal and take note of it if you decide to write more lactation stories. other than that, this story was well-crafted and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Milk Erotica ...

If everyone in life had this kind of experience there would be Many many more lactation relationships , Beautiful story , Very well Written i felt like i was in the room with them . I look forward to more Milky Adventures in the Future :0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT!

Didn't even pay attention to the time factor until I read all the comments - was just enjoying lactating, horny female being with male who enjoys ALL that she can give. If men only knew how sexy it was to nurse - and more women were open to the intense sexual experience it gives them - wouldn't be any starving babies in the world. I'm a woman who's convinced! Enjoyed the story! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Delightful

There's always something about a story of lovemaking, and the addition of that which is so purely woman, that sharing of that sweet, life giving ambrosia, which makes this tale such a great read instead of simple smut.

Now too move onto the rest of this clearly well written series.

CinnerCinneralmost 12 years ago
Lucky

Lucky Tricia! :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you thank you

I loved this story and I see there is a part 2. Mm cannot wait to read that one also. Very good detail, and wishing I was the woman in this story. Off to read part 2..

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Yes, a lot of us love lactation sex stories.

Mom/son are my favorite lactation stories but I love all of them except when the woman is turned into a cow. Those are not for me but if others enjoy them I have no criticism. Goooo Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
two days postpartum!

Couldn't get past the fact that in this story Tricia is only two days postpartum. In my personal opinion, adult breastfeeding is a realistic fantasy which should have realistic details. This is in contrast to the comparison of this story to those about incest which is an unrealistic fantasy.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
Wow!

Well-crafted story. The characters, the set-up, and the sex were extremely believable, and you have a really good sense of pacing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A nice story

Thank you.

Warning: Most women might require more than 2 days before enjoying an enthusiastic new vaginal guest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous