All Comments on 'Wife's Teenage Sexual Experience'

by mav99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So Wet

I got so wet reading this story. I do not have a dildo, so I fucked myself with a hair brush. It made me cum. I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
better than others

as compared to the *sexually explicit* stories I have read up til now, it was great. I DO have a vibrator that I use while reading these stories, and sometimes I can read the whole thing and still not get off. well this time I can definitely say different. I only got to the part where the guys were begging Kelly in the truck. I couldnt take anymore. Job well done. Though these type stories only get me off in writing. If I was in that situation (and believe me I have been many times) it would totally be a turnoff and I would forever think of those men in a negative light.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Story - Needs Work

I think the reason the reviewers either hate this story or love it is that it's a good story, but needs work. I think if you expand on the story line and concentrate on your writing skills it could be a great one.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Short but okay

This was too short but it was very good. I hope you write more about your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
turn on

I had to mastubate while reading this story and came twice before it ended, keep up the writing

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
This is kind of strange...

First, let me say, that despite a limited style the story was very erotic. Let it be a lesson You got a sense for an erotic scene add some tension or conflict and go with it.

The strange part,yes. It seems that the rating splits along how shall i put it... how welll each reader did when he/she were reading your story and before the story so abraptly finished... By all means, work on convincing your wife to tell you more (maybe invent some - I don't care...)

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
More popcorn

Make more popcorn so we.can hear more of when your wife first realized she was a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous