All Comments on 'Sex on the Beach'

by IndigoSinclair

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
don87654don87654about 17 years ago
Great. and very natural

This incident is all very possible. I have had barebacked heterosex sex on the beach several times at 4-Mile Beach near Santa Cruz in doggie fashion, and at Hole in the Wall, also near Santa Cruz. Sex on the beach is very commonplace in California's nude beaches.

ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago
Penthouse's loss...

...is Literotica's gain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Daytona Beach

This is absolutely true. My wife and I were vacationing at Daytona Beach in July of 1984. At the time I was 45 and she was 41. She had been ususually hot and sexy all week. While riding on the beach drinking a bottle of good wine, she, very calmly, said, "let's stop and fuck." Sounded like a great idea but how were we going to arrange it. We were in a VW Rabbit, 2 door hatchback. The tide was out. I pulled down about 150 feet in front of the boardwalk facing the ocean. Slid the passenger's seat back and reclined it as much as possible. She got naked and laid back, putting her right leg out the window and her left leg on the dash. I crawled on and we went at it. I think the danger of being caught or at least seen was a teriffic turn-on. It was a damn hot fuck. We separated, rested and did it again. There were people down in front of us near the water and some at some distance on the sides, but no one ever approached the car. I wished they had. My wife was still ready for more. It could have been interesting.

Scotty209Scotty209about 17 years ago
Sex on the Beach is super hot

I have to second what "Don" has written. I have had sex on the beach any number of times. We were on different Beaches then Don but the sex was hot and varried. Very fond memories

Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Was this Playlinda or South Apollo Beach ?

On my several visits to the Daytona Beach area, I've visited the nude beaches at both Playlinda ( Canaveral Nat'l Seashore) and at the far south end of South Apollo Beach located just south of the town of New Symrna.

If you ever come up to the NYC area and want to try out our nude beaches, I would suggest Gunnison Beach at Sandy Hook NJ. The Fire Island Natl Seashore governed by federal rules allowing nudity can be reached via the east end of Robert Moses Park past Parking Field #5 or the far west end of Smith Point Park's beach. Of these 3 nude beaches, I've had sex on the beach with my girlfriend only on quiet days at Smith Pt and after 5pm when the ranger patrols stop. The other 2 beaches are too well patrolled.

Keep on writing, I enjoyed your story. Based on what I've read on "Literotica", I think I will be writing my experiences into this forum too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous