All Comments on 'My First Encounter With a Man'

by Just_TM

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brought back memories of my past

I loved the story. It brought back memories of my past. Would love to read more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
cumslut

Brought back great memories. Nothing like anonymous hot sex in adult bookstores. Keep writiing!

spokesspokesabout 17 years ago
I wish it was me

Not the best story I've read. however, I wish it is me in that booth with a dick in my mouth! I do want to thank the author, he did bring back wonderful memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot!

Loved your story! Its the same feeling I get evry time I visit the gloryholes! Its just so thrilling to me being half naked on my knees sucking off some complete stranger!

chicoguitarz2007chicoguitarz2007about 17 years ago
Love the booth...

Especially around the Financial District. Fun stuff. Really like the pay back after busting my nut in another dudes mouth. Ahhhh, delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Down memory Hole!

I luvd it! Back in th e70-80's G-holes were everywhere and I spent MANY nights on my knees in them!mmmmmm..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
FASCINATING!

I am a woman 100% and I must say that the details of this story was not only informative but fascinating, entertaining!

divermuffdivermuffabout 17 years ago
Nuts

I'm nuts over this story. Loved it and please keep writing. We need more stories like this.

hoosier80hoosier80about 17 years ago
"OUTSTANDING"

Great story. I love glory holesand the thrill of gettig my cock sucked by a stranger andthen returning the favor and savoring his hot thick cum spurting into my mouth and throat. Write more I love it. Wish I knew you so I could suck your cock dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I have done this many times. MOstly on the recieving end. But I have had the ppleasure of sucking many a happy cock! Never left an unhappy man standing. Many people think that the one sucking is the passive member. But I never feel sttronger than when I have a man begging me to get him off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My first experiece

I too have always fantasized about sucking cock but never had the opportunity. I frequently would taste my own precum and graduated to jerking off while lifting my legs over my head, taking a full load of cum on my face and into my mouth.

I was 25 when I had my first business trip to San Francisco. Strolling around I found the Tenderloin District which is populated by numerous book stores. I entered one and went into the a booth as quickly as possible Several men were milling around and I didn't want to make eye contact. Putting a $1 into the video machine I scrolled through several videos, stopping at one of two guys having sex. I realized that someone was in the adjacent booth when a cock head appeared in the hole. Tentatively, I thouched the big head as it rested in the hole. Slowly the cock penetrated the hole. I watched as this long, very thick cock presented it self to me. I was amazed at the size. My entire body "vibrated" as adrelene coursed through me. Needless to say, I was well acquainted with one cock, my own, and the sight and feeling of this really big cock, not mine, made me shiver with excitement. I gently stroked the cock, feeling its texture and rubbing the mushroom head like kid in a candy store. Slowly, I knelt down to get a closer look. I'm married and the thought of getting a disease made me hesitate putting it in my mouth. Lifting it, I gently ran my tongue along the underside of the cock. My first sensation was of how soft it felt as I licked as much of the shaft as I could manage without touching my lips to wall. My knees were shaking as I pumped his cock and licked. "What the hell", I thought, I have to feel the head in my mouth. Slowly, I licked around the big, bulbus head. It was so soft, and tasted a bit salty. Reaching down, I pulled my hard cock out of my pants with one hand. It was so fucking exciting, I was shaking. Throwing caution to the wind, I dropped my mouth over the big cock head taking as much as I could into my mouth. It was a truly wonderful experience. The feeling of this cock in my mouth, the smell of cum in the booth, the sounds of porn playing all around me. It was perfect. Not knowing how to suck cock, I ran my tongue low down his cock as I drove the head deep into my mouth. Pulling back, I watched it glisten in the low light, the long shaft and big head presenting itself to me. I quickly put it back into my mouth, and proceeded to suck hard while pumping in and out of my mouth. We continued this for what seemed like a long time. Fearful that he was going to cum, I reluctently took it from my mouth, licking the hole and circling the head a few more times. I stood and placed my cock on his, mine is a decent size, about 7x6. I rubbed my cock on his thinking that I had this sweet cock in my mouth, just amazing. His was about the same length, but a even thicker. I stroked his cock as I like mine played with, long pulls, while twisting my fist around his cock head. Suddenly, the first spurt of cum occured, followed by several more. The smell of his cum filled the small booth and lay at my feet. Slowly he withdrew the cock as I stood there taking the entire experience in.

I still think about that first time. I've since sucked other cocks but have yet to swallow cum (other than my own). I now realize how much I enjoy having sex with other men, the excitement is quite different than with women. I love eating pussy and fucking but for raw, high voltage sex, well, that I enjoy with guys. I've shared my desires with my understanding wife who is supportive of my occasional participation in a Seattle JO club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOULD LIKE TO SUCK YOUR COCK

TELL YOU LATER

Julian0682Julian0682over 11 years ago
mmmmmm

Where is such a place!?!? Oooh, man what I wouldn't give to man a glory-hole booth!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
I agree

There is no climax good as the one you get when pressed up against the wall shooting into a mans mouth. Moaning your pleasure as you release, thanking him for what he did for you. Sinking to your knees to return the favor but now that your desire is spent not wanting to do what you know you must for the man who pleasured you. I took to carrying a small bottle of mouth wash or whisky with me for the moment time after a stranger cums in you and you panic thinking he may have a std. I don't know if the antiseptic works but it makes you feel safer.

Secretbottom713Secretbottom7137 months ago

I vividly remember how perfect that first cock felt in my curious, hungry mouth. I was so surprised to find how much pleasure I got from sucking a guy off and swallowing his sweet, warm load. Sucking anonymous men is so hot. One taste is all it took. Now it's all I want. No one sucks dick like a hungry cocksucking guy!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous