All Comments on 'Joggered'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

Nothing better than fucking a young guys hot ass

SadieRoseSadieRoseabout 17 years ago
Oh My Goodness...

Your stories just make me so horny! This was a deliciously hot and descriptive tale as so many of yours are. I could feel every stroke of that lovely big cock up the tender young arse of your naughty young protagonist. I hope he goes for another jog soon as well!

xx.Sadie

Crazy87875Crazy87875about 12 years ago
Makes me wanna go jogging

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Another story I wish I were part of!! The thought of a huge cocked stranger fucking my brains out where anyone could come along and see us!! Wow, I am so freakin horny right now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I holidayed in Germany,small town where i would get up and jog each morning at sunup.I noticed an older guy sitting on the same bench for 3 days.On day 4 i said hi,on day 5 i came up to the bench,said hi,he said something in German.I motioned that i did not understand,he walked to me,touching the front of my shorts.I stood,he smiled pulling at my shorts,my cock bouncing out.He reached down,stroked me, smiled then took me in his mouth.I got hard quickly as he sucked me,then his finger traced my hole and as he gently pushed my cumm shot into his mouth,intense until i was drained.He stood up,his shorts down,his hard cock standing out.i reached out,stroking it,raising his hand,a small tube in it he said fuck.I looked at him,he turned me around,a finger to my hole,fuck,leading me to the bench,covering it with a towel bending me over,lube around and just inside my hole,he moved behind me and positioning his cock eased slowly into me,opening me and then began to fuck.I was so relaxed after cumming that the pain was minimal,my hole accepting his cock and then his cumm as i felt the heat from the liquid as it filled me.I jogged back to my hotel,my arse full of cumm.I jogged for the next 4 days and was filled with cumm each day.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 10 years ago
Would love to hear more.....

Perhaps the next time their secret was discovered....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My fantasy

Everytime I go for a run I hope for something like this to happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lucky bitch

That is my ultimate fantasy. To be out in the woods and taken by some guy or guys this story made me get out my dildos and assfuck myself keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3025 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...