All Comments on 'Husband Takes On Beast of Dildo'

by anal_invasion2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT... I luv anal action too!

OMG...would have luv'd to help you get that beast in!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it

Really well written in a naturalistic style. Very believable and hot. So well focused on the physical reality without distracting digressions, but enough context to make it feel like a real particular person telling an honest story about a very erotic experience. Got me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm

so exciting... made my cock throb with desire to feel the dildo in me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not a Fantasy!

Nothing feels better than being stretched to the max until the thick head of a huge dildo hits bottom. You need a small 8X2 inch toy to open you up those super sized life like cocks. Only a real 10 inck cock feels better as you feel warm cum flooding your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

I am a real anal sex fiend, have used many large items as well as dildos, human organs but this sounds like something i must do soon, i can almost feel the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bigger is Better

I could have written this story. For years I've enjoyed filling my ass with dildos and have amassed a nice collection. Using a thinner dildo to get your ass ready for the really thick dildo is the best way to avoid ripping your anal muscles. After that it is just a matter of how deep you can take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bam dildo

My wife and I started this about 6 yrs ago and it has now become a regular thing in bed for us. It started when I wanted to do anal on her.We had done it in the past but she isn't a fan of it. So she says to me let me do it to you.I said ok,She got her vibrator and had me lay on my back as she inserted it in me.Even though it wasn't big at all it hurt at first then as I relaxed and it went in I liked it.It continued from there to getting dildos. when I suggested a strapon we went to a toy store and she went in and looked around and a guy asked her if she needed help and she told him she was looking for a strapon. He showed her a couple and she mentioned she would have to ask her husband and he asked where I was and she told him in the car he said have him come in and look if it's for him. She came out and asked me to come look at them but never told me it was the guy who told her to have me come in. I went in and we were looking at them when he came over. He was like I guess your the one that wants the strap on. I looked at my wife like WTF? She laughed,He was like it's ok I've seen it all.He showed us a bunch and we ended up getting The Vac u lock for her with a 8" black dildo. The Idea of the guy knowing what my wife was gonna do to me was a turn on. We went home and put it to use and it was great.After about a yr I went back and I bought the Bam Dildo.It's a 13" dildo And 2.5" in diameter. I brought it home and put it away till my wife got home. I got her in the bedroom and told her to fuck me.She told me to get it out.When I pulled out the bam she was like Wtf? I told her I wanted it.She looked at it and was like there is no way that will go in you.I was like give it a try.We did,I layed on my back and she lubed it and me up and started to insert it. Once the head went it I got a huge hard on.She was look at you and laughed. She fucked me with the head for about 5 minutes and I told her to go deeper she go it about half way in and the started to fuck me in and out more faster. I told her deeper and she go it 3/4 of the way in my legs were trembling she was like oh my god and laughed I asked her to go deeper and she got it to go all the way in I felt the balls on my ass. Then she started pounded me with it to the point she was coming almost all the way out then going back in just as hard and fast.I never came so hard. We now take turns doing each other with it.I have never wanted a guy but I love having my wife do me. We bought another Harness to use the Bam with the harness it attaches to the base. I like it both on my back and doggy style but me being on top is the best I can take control and control the depth as we fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bigger is Better

God your story sounds so familiar. After enjoying several average to large dildos I bought a huge dildo by mail. When it arrived I almost came just looking at its size, 18" long and 3.5" thick (that's almost 11" around)! I knew I needed to be stretched before trying to take this beast so I worked up to my thickest, 3 inches around, then tried my new toy. It kept folding in half so I trimmed it down to 15" and held it in place as I forced the head past my spincter hole and took 9". It felt fantastic as it filled my ass and belly. When I let it pop out the first thing I did was to put it back at my hole and ram my ass down on it over and over as it hit my prostate and cum dripped from my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BBC IN MY ASS

Great story. I have one along the same lines. I've been fucking my ass now for some time with my 8 inch dildo and kept wanting more. So I went out and got me a 12 inch,3and 1/2 inch wide BBC dildo. I've been working my ass for several weeks now trying to get that BBC all the way up my ass. Till now I've only managed to get 2/3 of it in. Boy oh boy does it fill great riding that BBC up and down on my ass. Hard to believe that something that large can invade my ass and feeling so dam go in there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

But using the word Beast in every other sentence gets a bit old. I get that you've named it the Beast, but try some other descriptions for variety and it'll be a better read.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
I wish

I could do that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife had no idea I fucked myself all the time. I owned a 9-inch dildo that vibrates. One night I passed out on the couch with my dildo and she was so upset. But eventually, she came around and she started fingering me all the time. We would go to clothing stores and she would come into the change room and start fucking me hard. She carried lube everywhere. Even when we're driving now she fucks me. We love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story I too love anal like the man my greatest accomplishment was boss hog I love the feel it had when I got accustomed to it I could slam it from tip to base. It's awesome it did give me a gape after using regularly

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved this story. I have been using dildos for many years also. It started with a small 6 inch that opened me up to a whole new experience it was painful at first but pleasure took over and it was on. Over the years I have gone through various sizes learning different ways to use them all. They range from 6inches to a Rambone and a sweet 14 inch that has become my favorite. In the beginning I didn’t know about my prostate until I read why my cock was dropping cum like a fountain. The first time I had a prostate orgasm I passed out it felt so good don’t know how long I was passed out on the floor and when I came to my legs shook and I had orgasms for another good ten minutes it was incredible! Now it’s a part of my life that I don’t regret doing. I have great sex with my wife and myself I wanted to get a Strapon but she won’t do so I do it myself and life is good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous