All Comments on 'My Sister in Law'

by afunluvinscot

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
name

Holly or Linda?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
lame

btw, it's knew, not new.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
AWESOME!

Man that was one of the hottest stories I have read on this website! Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Had potential...

Your story had plenty of potential, but there were too many inconsistencies for a thorough entertaining ready. The sister in law was Holly for part of the story and Linda for the rest, and there were a few poorly spelt words. Other than that, the story was good but could've used more detail in imagery and more of a seduction. Keep writing as this could be excellent with a few minor changes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
not good

Had potential, but you are a terrible writer. Try harder or try something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Could be better.

Story had a good premise, but it is confusing when the same person had 2 names. Also proofread better for grammer or get someone to help you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
grammar, not grammer

I liked the premise, but never got to know the characters. The fact that you kept bouncing from name to name caused great confusion and detracted from the experience. You seriously need someone to proofread your submissions. This website is not just about "push, push, 'O, God, I'm cummmmmming!'" The premise is that the erotica is also literate. Your need work, and a proofer or editor could be a big help.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Pah

Confusing. Puerile. Badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Was it Linda, or was it Holly?

Try to enlist an editor, and use spellcheck....cool subject, do it again....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good Story, but Proofread

I had to cut-paste-edit this story to get the Holly / Linda thing straight. Could be really good if you cleaned it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
edit please

liked the story, but come on, edit it. it reads like you were jerking off while typing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
characters

who is it Holly or Linda? Why do you keep switching the characters name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh ye

That story made me so horney I will go fuck my wife like never before

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

not a bad story, but find a decent editor to run through it. Is her name Linda or Holly? Lots of simple grammatical errors that completely take your reader out of the moment. Fix 'em, and you'll be better off...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
From anal to oral?

There's no way a woman will suck a cock that just came out of her ass, and I wouldn't blame her one bit. The same applies for vaginal sex since she could end up with some nasty STD.

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
This story has potential.

All you have to do is watch your grammar and decide if his sister-in-law's name is Linda or Holly, that is if they are twins and the husband keeps mixing them up or that is her first and middle or home name. All this aside, if you do decide to come back, I wouldn't mind reading a sequel where the threesome happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Editing

Good story but is it Holly or Linda ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Names

Get the name of sister in law right first holly then Linda then holly then linda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous