All Comments on 'T-Girl Van Sex'

by available269

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What a lucky man

Mmmm the taste of hot shecream and the feel of her hot tight mangina is something close to heaven. This story is every man's secret fantasy!!!

Dana23Dana23about 17 years ago
melt me!

Hot story...makes me want to buy a van and find you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
shemale sensations

Could you let the the shemale describe how she feels with your cock up her shemale pussy. You are a very good writer and I look forward to reading more stories by you. Magnificent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
close but keep working on it

very good story but the use of the word "hot" was way overdone. Try to rewrite it with a few other words. "the heatwave of excitement" or " the burning lust of her shecock".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot

I love stories about being "Surprised" buy a shemale

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Faggot

Only faggots like shemale cum or any cum and take it up the ass/suck dick. She chose the role of the woman so she will be the woman, no exceptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot

rawr...she-males are the hottest creatures....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantasy of mine

Wow... Great story, well written. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot

I have paid for worse encounters and not regretted it .

HarleyRider228HarleyRider228almost 6 years ago
My dream too....

I only wish I could find a beautiful trans like that. Glad you gave her a much more realistic 5" cock and not one of these monster 10" ones after all hormones do have an effect...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucky guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the story. My only gripe is the overuse of adjectives like hot and little among others. Two or three times is ok but dozens of times kind of takes me out of it. A quick edit with a thesaurus and the story would be perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous