All Comments on 'Where There's Smoke, There's Fire'

by bourbonslut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WRONG

Smoking is anything but cool. It is stupid, and you will be taking not only your own life, but possibly that of somebody that has to put up with your habit. Personally, I wouldn't want to have to kiss someone who tastes like an ashtray. I hope for your sake you change your opinion on this soon.

eightballbumeightballbumabout 17 years ago
I agree

I agree. We must have grown up during similar times and circumstances. Excepting our genders of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Stole My Words

You practically stole the words from my mind. I have never admitted this to anyone. I am 17, and I am exactly like you. A guy in a classic outfit of jeans and a well fitting t-shirt taking a deep drag of a cigarette WITH a zippo...mmmm...it gets me going. I think it has something to do with it drawing attention to the lips. Funny thing, I never noticed that about the older movies. I'll have to rent some of those. I've only seen Casablanca once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A smoker

I'm a smoker - believe me - I don't find it sexy. I smoke because I have to, not because I want to. I wish I didn't. It has aged me beyond my years. It's damaged my health, I have COPD. Wheezing is NOT sexy. Forget about the cough, the smell of cigarettes in my clothes, my hair, my body and that nice yellow tone in my nails.

Smoking might be killing me, but it is still my choice, one that has been practically taken off my hands because it's illegal to smoke in so many places. In the city where I live I can only smoke at my house, and that does piss me off because it's still my choice. But if I have to describe smoking one of the things that would NOT be included is sexy. I don't smoke for "posing" - I smoke for a need.

Virgin_Whore_BabyVirgin_Whore_Babyabout 17 years ago
This Was Great!

I agree & you totally made me laugh. I have a story similar to this but I'm not planning on posting it. If people are against smoking, why would they read this? Screw them!

bourbonslutbourbonslutabout 17 years agoAuthor
This is the author here

First off no one HAS to smoke. I quit smoking years ago and live a perfectly good life. People quit smoking, drinking and drugging quite frequently.

Secondly people often find dangerous or taboo or forbidden things attractive. You wouldn't be here on an erotica site if you didn't think so!

Anyway thanks for the input and thanks especially for those who enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Indeed...

I too admit a man smoking is hot. I myself only smoke socially (read: when drunk or when offered) and while I'd prefer a man like me as opposed to completely addicted I have to agree that it's sexy to see a man mouthing cigarettes. Yum.

And I actually like the taste of tobacco on my lover's lips, so I guess that's an added bonus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous