All Comments on 'My Wife the Whore'

by dave_jones_50

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YAWN

Z,zzz,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

energy59energy59over 9 years ago
want to hear more

I like this Kind of story. How to get more oft it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

please continue with this story.. it was very exciting

col_lovercol_loverabout 7 years ago
Very good, more please.

I hope a part two is coming. This made me rock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Fab Five

During the 4 years Doris sucked and fucked her way to big bucks,she had to take timeouts to have "our" five sons,Rufus,Tyrone,Jamal,Jerome,& Moses.All five were very tall and,blacker than the ace of spades. We called them our "Fab Five". Another result of all the sucking and fucking Doris did was that her twat and asshole were never able to close all the way.35 tears after she stopped,I still had never been able to feel the walls of her vagina.Hell is she didn't have her 16 inch black dildo,"RamRod",she never would have cum.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
WoW - -

not for everyone...but sounds erotic .... if I was the husband I would love to go with her

gravelmetergravelmeterover 2 years ago

Good story. I often fantasize that my wife just returned home after working as a prostitute and fucking lots of strangers. It is something I think about when we are having sex and I want to cum fast. I wonder if there is any truth to it, like did your actual wife ever do prostitution?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey, maybe she can get one of the players, to be her boyfriend. Then she can leave Cuck hubby all at home, when he is in town.

Story line sucked. One star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I relate very well because I did the same when my husband and I both lost our jobs during COVID shutdowns. I loved the frequent, hard core fucking and it lasted two years. My husband liked to hear all about my dates.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Took 2 minutes to skim through this work. Its a ridiculous story based on callow fantasy about wife being a prostitute. Or more selectively, an escort. I can only think of pimps or disturbed johns beating them, keeping them on drugs, pregnancy and disease concerns. Guess it's not my fantasy then. Much prefer my lovely wife role playing for my our gratification. Any husband who would pimp out his wife has mental issues. Or, any wife who secretly does this as well. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous