All Comments on 'Mon's Panties'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excellent mommy fuck!

please keep this going you are an excellent writer!! now bring in the sister!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Incredible!

This story was great! You rushed the end a little bit, but it was still very believable and your style is excellent. Hurry up and post the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot one

Hot story! my cock was throbbing throughout the story. When he started to cum in his mothers mouth, I came all over my own face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

Great story. Just the right amount of build up and seduction befor some hot sex. Sis is the obvious sequil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ONE OF THOSE TIMES-----

WHEN YOU WISH YOU COULD SCORE A VOTE OF A MILLION--LOVELY PLOT LINE-AND SUPER VISUALS--LOVELY HOT VISUALS---MORE MORE MORE--PLEASE--AND SOON

hornygrannyhornygrannyabout 17 years ago
Very well done!!

I love a story that really could happen. I can only hope there are more installments in the future. This has lots of potential. I will be anxiously waiting for Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
excellent slut mom!

very hot slutty mom!! trying to be good but needing him to control and fuck her!! nice job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sniff the pussy

he should have sniffed his mom's pussy first then lick it before fucking her.

rumpmanrumpmanabout 17 years ago
hot slut mom

excellent my cock was rock hard all the way through.now bend that slut mom over the sofa and fuck her when dad is outside washing the car.lol, dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
incredibly hot

man ur story is incredbily hot i just came while reading it.well another part is essential bring the sister in and impregnate the horny mom.ur simply gr8

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great........

keep writing more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I DEMAND..........

A SEQUEL. THIS CAN BE ONE OF THE HOTTEST SHORT SERIES ON THE NET.

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Excellent

A combination of incest and also a story for panty-lovers. I love both kinds of story, and to have them both in one.......................................!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Excellent story with very erotic sex

Evidently Mom has been sexually neglected for years, and it's time that he step up and take control of her. With her being submissive the son will have a lot of good sex with her. Mom can become his primary cum dump, to where he should never have to masturbate himself again. He will be doing to her just what she wants him to do,and that's taking care of her sex life, and making sure that she is sexually fulfilled.

A great story, thank you for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What's gonna happen with the sister?

With a story this awesome there needs to be more. What's gonna happen with the sister?

tobytim2tobytim2over 13 years ago
great stuff

Loved it.

Could have been out a bit.

It was all too easy for the son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks for a good read

Your sex scenes could be even hotter if you delve into the smells, sounds, tastes and sights of the lovers at each stage of the action. The panty fetish covered some of this, yet, their eventual screwing was pretty much a standard description lifted from any of your other tales. Still - far above average for this one. One point off for leaving this story abandoned. Starting to seem like you might be a story-tease. Hope not. I'll check out some more of your work.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 13 years ago
thanks

It's a great story. The panty fetish is well played. It's happened very fast but I think you wanted a short story and not a sequel.

varunvarunover 12 years ago
Her Ass!!

Next time dont leave her ass - it might be virgin -- go get it boy!!

varunvarunover 12 years ago
Li`ll sister

Dont forget your little sister too

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Swallow it all mommy," he said, as he blew his balls in his mother's mouth.

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer. Young Steven is hot for his mother's cunt--no surprise there, all boys are on some level, whether they let themselves be aware of it or not. Shit, it's the very same cunt they came out of, their own damn birth canal, so boys just naturally want to get their stiff young prick back up in there. It's sooo great that Steven keeps calling his mother "mommy" and himself her "baby boy." It melts his mother's heart and makes her cunt wet as fuck. He knows that his mom, like all mothers, is real interested in what her "baby boy" has got big and hard swinging between his strong young legs. His mommy needs her boy's stiff prick up her cunt, just as she needs the big twatfuls of warm semen he's got waiting in his young balls for his beloved mommy. A mother's twat is the cozy receptacle nature provides for all the rich creamy sperm brimming in her boy's hot balls. That's why nowadays you find proud grinning young motherfuckers and their smiling contented son-fucked moms everywhere you look.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 10 years ago
Mother fucker

A great story of a mother really truly wanting her son to have her sexually. The various colored panties on "top" pf the laundry basket are the clues to it. He will be fucking her regularly from now on. In addition, his sister is also going to join in on the fun and get fucked and sucked by both Stevie and Mommy. She wears seductive colored panties too.

Perhaps the writer can find a little time in another sequel to have a few pee sessions with Mommy and Beth, as she enters the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
rotten

He took advantage of his mother's submissive tendancy. This was almost rape. She did initiate the panty thing, but he took it too far. Some people have almost no choice but to obey sexually, though they may be strong in their other responsibilities. He'll now use her position as authority to get into his sister's cunt which is equally disgusting as a good daughter will probably obey her mother. Especially as she is turned on anyway and young + horney. You can do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
micropanty

off to the hamper for me, have to relieve this wood , thankx dude

jenellesljenelleslabout 10 years ago
A Nice Family

I find anonymous negative comments to be truly off base. First this is fiction, isn't it? If he/she doesn't like stories like this why is he even in the site.

Keep up the good work. I'll be reading more of your stories. Thanks

7tony27tony2almost 10 years ago

is there more ??? part 2 ???

well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. I had a similar thing with my Mom. Mom found her soiled panties stuck with my cum. I did not think about that at the time. Then instead of sneaking panties out of the hamper. Mom started to leave freshly worn ones on the bathroom floor. I still love the smell of pussy today! Mom always wore nothing but white full cut ones. Mom would tease me by letting me see her naked. My Dad left town for three months and then it started. My sex education with Mom. I was not used but taught all the skills needed to give pleasure to women. More stories!!!

csltcsltover 9 years ago
"After I calmed down a bit, my mind raced over the events of the last few minutes trying to process everything as logically as possible."

Gotta wonder how this will turn out...

(Loved It!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

Mom is special

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 8 years ago
Very Nice.

I love it when I find a gem of a story like this one. Very nicely written and hot hot hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At Last

Good Stevie finally made love to his Mum.

Well written, looking forward to more of the same.

REgards

a_searching_hearta_searching_heartalmost 7 years ago

Would you consider mother and daughter enjoying him?

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
GOOD JOB !!!!!!!!!!

You are now a MOTHER FUCKER , now it's time to get the sister. this was a good read. If you can nail the sister it will be a great read. THANKS

Cracker270Cracker270almost 5 years ago

You write a damn fine story. Thanks

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Steve isn't the only on hard

Panties, Mom, Sister, and Dads out of the picture, what else is needed for a hot sex story? Loved the panty play with mom furnishing Steve freshly worn panties every Saturday. The domination thing was a little much but still made for a good story, just hopes he backs off a little and shows his mother more love. Good to see sister included at the end where she is enjoying herself. Well, I've got to go clean up now, thanks.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 4 years ago
Another gem...

For your first submission on Literotica it's a truly satisfyingly good sexy read. If I have one complaint (which is not really a complaint) is that it was too short. As in life, longer is better. I'm enjoying reading your books. You're one of the more gifted writers here. I love your style and scenarios. One request, 'please don't stop.' Regards from south London (UK)

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Hot story short & sweet & full of promise. Well done.

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erover 1 year ago

Nice story. Will you write chapter 2 in 2022.

Aussie1951Aussie19518 months ago
Good story BUT

Where’s chapters two, three and four…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is is a very good story when he spanks her ass I was jerking off and came in my panties.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When Stevie is sniffing momies panties I became very hard then he spanks her then enters her pussy that's when I came in my panties.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo62about 2 months ago

You lost me at bullying your mother. It would have been better to reason and discuss why she kept leaving her panties so obviously to be found and then to secure her permission to take the matter any further. It could have been out of lust guided by love instead of force.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous