All Comments on 'Black Magic'

by kandie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

You are on hot fucking author, I wouldn't mind fucking you myself...keep up the good work doll. John XOX!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved your story. My wife and I had one such experiance with a very tall,very black man. I watched from the closet. My wife is just five feet and 95 pounds. Harold was six foot five, 220, with almost 10 inches. Harold fucked Karen standing up. Her ankles around his shoulders, arms around his neck. And Harold holding Karen around her waist and ass. Karen came so hard it ran down his and her legs. It was the best sex she has ever had. Your story made her come from the memory. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I need more

Fucking great story. Black cock is the only cock for me now. I’m white and married 5’6” big tits . I love fucking but my hubby does very little now he is 65 . I’m 60 yes I’m a little chubby. I’ve never let my husband cum in my mouth in the 15 years of marriage. I went out with a good friend of my about 15 months ago . And met a black man that night and I’ve never looked back . He is tall muscular built and very black and full of tattoos. I didn’t no it till I got very involve with him he was in prison for a year on drug charges. No I do not do any kind of drugs either. But do swallow now . I swallow his cum and any other black mans cum . I love it now . Yes I’m his slut and whore now to. He fucks me when he wants how he wants and shares me with who he wants. I really love fucking and sucking black cock .i snuggle and cuddle with my hubby and give him a blow job about twice a month but not swallow. Because this white girl only swallows cum from a black cock and my pussy is for black men to use only now . I love when he takes me out to all black clubs wearing slutty outfits telling people I’m his whore .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The story was great . I just can’t bring myself to eating a used cunt. That’s the only drawback. My bad

Nothing left to say

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous