All Comments on 'My Wife's Truckstop Toilet Gangbang'

by ALLGANGBANGS

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BiohioguyBiohioguyabout 17 years ago
Hey It Got Me Off

But then again, I'm a freak too! Its for jerking off, not winning the Pulitzer Prize/ Thanks for a different story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot!

I dream of being a used and abused slut like your wife... Next time they should piss on her and make her drink it too.

I'll be waiting for more from you - I read Literotica to get off, and this story did it for me!

xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Suck my toes bitch

Ridiculous. next time just let the story tell itself. Its so boring to read your narration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hey!

ALLGANGBANGS...don't just write about your sick fantasies. Act it out. Then get your wife or girlfriend to shit and you get to lap it up like the closeted sicko you really are. That way you don't waste the time writing out some filthy garbage like this that was uninspiring, unerotic or unexciting to normal folks or waste our time perusing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sick sick sick

An anorexic woman licking a toilet? I'm sure someone would find this arousing, but not me. Disgusting and very poorly written.

randodorandodoover 16 years ago
I'm with Hot

I think this story is awesome - submission on steroids. Maybe not for everyone, but I love

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

very sick! so discusting, I almost puked. and as for the people that actually liked this story, you are sick and deranged yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
gross!

This story was gross, please stop writing. As soon as you started with the toilet seat garbage I had to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Damn My cunt is so wet from this.....Your wife is very lucky woman!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dirty but i liked it

please keep writing. next time use miss swell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice fantasy...

As fiction it was great... in reality it would be very unhealthy and dangerous!! In your next story have more domination and less cooperation please!!! Nasty makes wonderful fantasies LOL...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My wife

Would never do this. Especially lick a toilet. But we have gone to a truck stop on a dare, and she did blow a lucky trucker in the shower at the back. That was so hot.

snorkie1979snorkie1979about 8 years ago
Hot and nasty

I do love a slut that is dedicated to servicing cock ,ass fucking and really loves to give rim jobs.Not to forget her amazing cock sucking ,great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Uhhh ... a woman who was 5'6" and 90 pounds would be in the hospital due to being severely underweight ...

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nasty

Nasty and that was just the toilet. What does this say about people who like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disgusting!

I could not get past the first page of three, most disgusting thing I have ever read. How does a person get aroused reading this garbage?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Corvette

"It's kinda like you bought a Vette and you just wanted to show it off to your buddies, knowing that they wouldn't get to drive it, I was it's owner." - Except here, they're NOT your buddies, they ARE driving at, and driving it abusively!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Usually, I like slut wife stories. This was utterly disgusting. If you think that is sexy then you need help. Admittedly, I couldn't even finish reading the first page. And I wish I hadn't read any of it you sick twisted fuck. Fuck you!

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

You lost me when he had her lick the toilet. Guess it’s not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story. I have a Mexican wife who is a whore and it is hard for me to believe and Mexican would lick toilet seats. I know my wife rims her sugar daddy and his friends, but after they showered. I have no problem believing that she fucked everyone and took ii in her ass too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous