All Comments on 'First Timer Gets It In The End'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
gizmo52242gizmo52242almost 17 years ago
Good first story

Great story. I had been thinking of writing something similar, but you did a better than amazing job. Nice depth and build, and nice summation.

Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
soooo hot! love it!

god i love this ... so blazing hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Incredible...

That was so HAWT I can barely catch my breath. Haven't cum that fast, hard and long in forever. I want more *wink* ~Straight female in Cali.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Incredibly Hot!

I am a happily married man yet I have a craving for some hot male sex. I fanatasize about submitting to another man. I would love to suck a cock, swallow cum and have a large cock in my ass. I am leaking precum all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
captures the seduction

Straits don't notice but this could happen to you. It happened to a friend of mine; saunas are perfect for seduction of guys who never thought they would. Sometimes it takes several visits, not so all in one night like this. but the casual touch draws eyes and other casual touches that are noticed reveal, just like this story, the ones who in their heart of hearts can be seduced. After that is it just the skill of the seducer. Kudos for this author's skill....wonderfully erotic.

Bd4554Bd4554over 14 years ago
Very hot

Fabulous story of seduction. What a beautiful way for a previously straight man to overcome his reservations about being with another man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My Favourite Fantasy

I love reading stories about straight guys being seduced by an experienced gay man. The one here was obviously very skilled in his art and this story shows how easily and quickly the staightest of guys can succomb with the right man in the right circumstances. I just know it wouldn't take too much for such a man to do that with me. It would be wonderful to experience being seduced like that, everything from the first naughty touch of my thigh to feeling his cum exploding into my virgin ass!! Thank you for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOT!

This is a hot story, with capital letters. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First Timer Gets It In The End

I am a mature, bisexual crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much and looking forward to someone taking my cherry very sooon.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

Cockyme1948Cockyme1948over 11 years ago
Hot

Damn, that was a hot story whether true or not it got me hard as a rock, thought I was going to shoot my load... lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i want

I want it just like that .... i hope i meet someone at a conference who would be a mature guy and treat me like a girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanks

Fucking HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

I am a str8 silver daddy on Vacation in Naples Florida. You got me so hot I looked

Up a gay bar to go to tonight. I hope some experienced gay man picks me up

And turns me into his bitch. I have sucked a couple of cocks in my lifetime but

I want him to fuck me and make me beg to be his bitch

Anyone from Naples now or Chicago next month can email vikingboy62@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Memories

I have been married for a while but was bored after a few days at an interstate conference so went into a bar for a few drinks realized I was not just bored but feeling horny. I had walked past this sauna with bright lights not far from my motel so thought it might be a bit of fun.

After I paid the entry fee, the guy at reception looked me up and down as he gave me a towel and said with a snicker, you do know this is a gay club don't you. I was lost for words as this had not occurred to me but not wanting to act dumb I said as cool as possible, oh yes as I raced off to with my locker key and towel to the change room.

As I dropped my trouser I got a start at the sound of another many entering the change room after me. I tried to feel cool as I took off the rest of my clothes but could feel this guy who was a black man run his eyes over my naked body so I quickly put the towel around my waist and headed to the showers.

Of course the same guy came into the showers as I was soaping up my cock and I could see his cock was erect as he dropped the towel and started using the other shower. I had never seen a black cock in the flesh before couldn't take my eyes off his cock which was much bigger and longer than mine so I quickly grabbed my towel and headed over to the sauna where as the sign left my towel on the hook outside.

I sat down on one of the benches but was feeling a little scared sitting naked in the sauna but just as that moment the door opened and the same man entered the sauna but to my dismay he came and sat down next and I could see his cock was so hard.

I felt his bare leg touch mine and next thing his hand slid across my leg and touch my cock which at this point was also hard but not as big, I just froze as he stroked my cock and nibbling on my neck and whispered in my ear, do you like that as he began stroking my nipple with his other hand. I just mumbled, yes, then oh yes as he started to stroke my cock hard but then felt his tongue slide down my body until it was nuzzling my cock then balls.

Then he suddenly stood up in front of me with his big black cock in my face and said, you like black cocks don't you, I mumbled yes as he took the back of my head and guided my mouth to his cock. I tried to break free, saying no but he was much stronger and forced my mouth onto his cock and started pumping his big cock in and out of my mouth. I was choking on this big black cock when I noticed another man had come into the sauna and was watching me being forced fed cock and at the same time stroking his cock.

The black man suddenly pulled his cock out of mouth and told me to turn around, I knew what might happen next and was very scared but he was too strong and turned me around and bent me over the bench, slapped me on the arse and told me to spread my legs. When I was slow to do this he slapped me on the cheeks again and then put his hand between my legs. I cried out when he first slid a finger inside me which made me even more scared but he said relax bitch, you are going to enjoy more than just my finger in you soon. I tried to tighten my legs but instead spread them as i got excited from him beginning to stroke my cock in between my legs.

Then i felt this immense pain as he pushed the knob of cock into my arse, oh it hurt so much, but he said just relax and pushed it in even further. I still hurt but I got caught up in his rythum as he pumped that big black cock inside of me as he called out, take it you little white bitch.

Next thing I know the other man who I had forgotten about sat on the bench in front of me and said suck it bitch. How could I be out just for a good time and be treated like a little gay slut by these two men but I suddenly felt that cock in my arse started pumping quickly and next thing i felt was this gush of cum burst inside my poor little hole which got the man in front of me excited and he blew a load in my mouth.

I knelt down on my knees sore and exhausted from being abused by these two men but was surprised I was very excited at the same time as I started to wank my cock and cum all over the tiles. These two men just laughed as they walked out of the room. See you again bitch they said and i knew I would be back there for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow! Well done!

I've read a lot of stories on literotica, but this is the first I've commented on. I just can't help myself--your story was so moving. I felt every emotion that your character felt. I loved this story and could not resist losing myself in the moment as I read every detail. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm a bitch too

I too love being a gay cock-sucking bitch for older men with big cocks. I especially love the parts about kissing in your story. I'm in my 40's but I find I'm really sexually attracted to older men (not sure why, but I just am). I think it's maybe because I find older men enjoy kissing and I truly love another man holding me and making out like a couple of teenagers. I can't wait to read more stories of yours. This one was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story of seduction

My wife was in the bedroom nearby but I took the risk and got my cock out to stroke. Your story made me so horny I could not help myself and let myself cum. I have sucked about 70 cocks and been fucked several times. I statred letting mature men suck me and then and slowly got around to sucking, swallowing and finally let my pussy be taken. I love the excitement of being seduced and used as a sissy.

I also let my wife fuck other men. She is quite attractive and it is easy for her to find lovers. She loves fucking big cocks and swallowing her friends cum. I love to watch her and listen to their ecstasy as they cum together.

Great sexy story.

RodnBottomRodnBottomover 7 years ago
Very Hot - Real Turnon

Great Story and many of your other stories are hot and make me hard. I like your "How I Became a Cock Slut" story.

Does it really feel that great to take a cock anally? Is cum additive? Does it taste good?

Where do I look to find a top to my bottom? Will they like me, will they want me? I never thought I would want to have a man take me and make me his boy toy, but I want to be wanted and give pleasure to someone who would care and have me wear lingerie for them... Any suggestions?

RozanskiRozanskiover 6 years ago

Well written story that I can relate to even though I havenโ€™t taken a cock up my ass...yet. I like the description of being at first reluctant to suck a cock followed by the transformation of attitude once it is happening. That shift in mind set for me was memorable as I began to want to please the man and his cock. This story made me relive my experience without the shame.

biAZM64biAZM64over 5 years ago
A real fantasy of mine......

I'm going to have to find a steamroom sometime when i'm out of town on a trip!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot story

Damn, the build up and conclusion rocked me. Great story!!! One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LA Fitness Sauna

Back in 2019, when the sauna was still open...

Guys used to get hard and, then if no one else was there, play with each other's dicks - usually just 2 but sometimes 3 or 4.

I'm a married, deeply closeted cock slut.

From time to time, I would suck someone off - usually finishing in the showers but once or twice in the sauna.

Last year, there are four of us. I go down on a nice long cock - he's on the lower bench and I'm standing bent over, trying to deepthroat his cock. One of the guys says "Go for it, I'll watch the door."

I feel my dripping wet ass cheeks being spread and a finger slides inside my asshole!

Oh fuck!

No one fucks in a public sauna.

But I know the guy behind me from previous encounters - he's also long time married...

Fucking disease; getting caught; danger; not having been fucked in a long time - all go through my head as the guy is fucking my asshole briefly with his fingers and I am so fucking turned on sucking the cock in my fucking cunt mouth...

The fingers come out and his hard fucking cock head penetrates me!

"UUUUUUHHHHH Fuck!" I moan, coming off the cock in my mouth and bracing myself on the bench.

With no time to spare, he slams into me full length, filling my ass as the guy whose cock I was sucking jerks himself with one hand and pushes my face back onto his pulsing meat, totally turned on by watching me get fucked - he cums and I greedily swallow his hot seed moaning like a crazy man as my ass is pounded....

I keep on licking his sperm drenched cock until he pushes me away, gets up and leaves.

It's been less than a minute but my ass fucker starts pumping his cum into me, panting as his dick pulses and shoots, filling me up.

The guy at the door says "company" and another gym guy walks in as my ass fucker is still inside me.

He quickly pulls out, grabs his towel and both he and the doorman leave, leaving me alone with this other guy who catches a glimpse of the cum dripping from my asshole and my rock hard cock as. I wrap my towel mumble an apology and walk out totally fucking embarrassed.

But not embarrassed enough to not let the doorman (who I did Not know) fuck me in the shower while my previous fucker stood watch.

wbg1wbg1about 2 years ago

I think there are a lot of guys out there who have this fantasy and this story does a great job of bringing it to life. They might be married, older. They might spend days reading stories, watching videos, wondering, wondering, how such a first time might happen. They might regret opportunities that might have been first times but fizzled because of some unresolved conflict within themselves. This story suggests a simple truth...that their first time, if it ever comes, will happen when they happen to meet a dominant figure in a safe setting.

Sparky2022Sparky2022about 2 years ago

A great way to get broken in. I can just feel that first cock sliding in and out my tight virgin ass back than and filling my ass with a giant tasty load. Oh ya! ๐Ÿ‘

IwanttwoIwanttwoover 1 year ago

Super fabulous story, and some great comments, too!

Recondo69Recondo69over 1 year ago

I thought it was a. Very hot story .I love it.id love to be seduced like that. .

Gazo1954Gazo1954over 1 year ago

Great story. Once you get a taste of cock and feel one in your ass you will always want more. Sucking cock and getting fucked is aDICKing. I always think about cock while Iโ€™m fucking my wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous