All Comments on 'Fixated on Oral Ch. 03-04'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful Story

Hello - Very well written and builds excitement ! Its nice to see an oral story that is very close to real life experiences.

Maybe, another chapter can be Aly, Heather and Christian showing her how they have oral sex and let her try it with their help ! Thanks again........

ms_magdalenems_magdaleneabout 16 years ago
Great story~

It's good to read a story about someone who likes sucking cock as much as I do! Keep writing!

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Love a good blowjob but pain and suffering isn't something I enjoy, of course if the after part is truly phenomenal I might let it slide, lol! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

I love a good blowjob but I don't think that biting and scratching would be enjoyable but if the rest of the blowjob was spectacular I might be able to forgive it, lol! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3535 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES