All Comments on 'Husband Takes On Beast of Dildo Ch. 02'

by anal_invasion2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice Folllow up

Once you've had a 10" by 3" life like cock in your ass the only thing left is to get something bigger. If you're lucky it will be a real cock that is almost a foot long, just under 3 inches thick and Black. This White guy was very lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome story

I applaude you. I have taken a really huge dildo too and OMG......it was so intanse. I really love my wife strapping it on and taking me. Please follow up with a story or two about your wife using it on you!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmmmmmm

I think I love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oooh

I have one In my ass now:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Im excited too

My wife and I have done a lot of finger ass play and we rim each other and of course I fuck her ass. But the other night as I licked her ass and was rubbing her clit with my thumb she said I want to get a dildo for you, baby. I said what? she said, I want to get a soft one to use on you. I said, I don't know, she said come on you get to stick your dick in my ass. Just a soft dildo and I will suck you while its in you it will feel good. I played it off and said OK for you baby we can do it. But I am so turned on thinking about her fucking my ass with a dildo I have been butt fucking myself with a banana and I get hard and cum really good. Oh ya and your story was so hot I have cum running down my hand just reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More for my ass

My wife got me started on ass play and she used a dildo on my several times and got me eating my own cum and her creampie. Then 6 months ago she said you need the real thing and I said what do you mean? I want to see you with a real cock in you and I was really horny at that time and I said OK. So we began looking on line for a bi-guy and we found him and Jake came over and to make a long story short we had drinks made it to the bedroom and T and I sucked his 7" cock. Then he fucked her for a while and I ate her pussy and then it was my turn, he positioned me on all 4's and slid his big boner in my wet and wanting hole while T stroked my lil boner and sucked on me. Then Jake came in me real hard as T milked the cum from me and when he pulled his boner out she made me suck him off. Jake left and we planned for him to comeback the next week but T invited him over the next night as she went out with her GF's and Jake fucked me for 3 hours came in me twice and sucked him off and now we share cocks all the time and I love cock as much as my wife. She and I now wear lingerie when our dates come over and I get fucked by Jake 2-3 times a week and he has shared my manpussy with 2 of his friends and I love group sex and this weekend I get my first Black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER. THIS WAS HOT

Since I have read this I have started ass play to masturbate.

Was reading your story and violating my anus while jerking my cock till I came all over my chest.

I would like to see the next chapter to be more graphic and involving your wife catching you with the 10 inch dildo in your asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best is yet to come

Now you need to go for a deeper penetration or maybe get one of those friends to join you and your wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous