All Comments on 'The Peep Hole'

by wankRus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Effort!

I enjoyed your description of their emotions. Continue this and see where it takes you.

TibxoTibxoalmost 17 years ago
Only one public response?????

Well it deserves better than that.

What I love about this story is the mother's reaction. Unlikely a lot of the stories that I have read (and some of them were good), she doesn't readily accept incest. However, although her morals are against it, there is also something going on under the surface.

Am now off to read the second chapter.

One word of advice: Indicate what type of incest story in your initial description.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hairy mom

I love Moms with all that thick soft full bush pubic hair and those mature pink lips. wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
unrealistic

to unrealistic she gave in way to easy and fast keep it sounding somewhat realistic and believable

amoroneamoroneabout 10 years ago
Great stuff

Regardless of the fact that it was a mother and son event, the description of this mature lady and the unfolding sex act is tremendous. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy Mom

When I would go out of town my wife told me that our son and his friends would get her naked and play games.It started on night when she was drinking and they sooon had her naked. They had her sucking their dicks at first but soon other things happened. She said no sooner i left the would have her drinking and soon naked and fucking her. Parties where new friends would join the others. Over the time I was gone she got fucked at least by twenty of sons friends.. Conn.Like sucking and fucking the young cocks. Now not only the friends by their fathers fuck her. She do not want to stop. I want to join them and show our son and his friend how much of a whore hie mom is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
short but sweet

Don' t usually like quick build ups, but this was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anna's baby boy

My mother has always had a very dark hairy pussy. She never trims it and her hairs are crazy long. I remember seeing them stick out of her bathing suite and my friends would notice too. On vacation as a boy I saw a man starring and his obvious hard on was very noticeable. She used to masturbate in bed while I snuggled her and walk around with no panties and just a t shirt and I saw her pretty pussy every day til I was in my 20s and beyond. I peeped on her every night masterbateing and dressing. She 72 now and I have video of her masterbateing and bathing. She knows I want to fuck her but now she the one afraid and she has forgotten all she did to me as a boy. How she would try to get my "grub worm" and a few times she did play with it. I would make her stop because shame but it felt so good. She jerked my older brother off a lot and even let him put his cock in her pussy. He would tease me about fucking her and say I had a little dick or I could too. I watched men fuck her and listened to her moan and talk filthy. Saw big cock go in her and pound her and she didn't care that I need and watched. It hurts that she won't let me and acts like I'm bad. I want her pussy so bad I thought of forcing her. I need someone, an old granny, to tell her and get her hot. Then maybe she will let me fuck her pussy. Anna L is her name and we live in southern Indiana.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous