All Comments on 'He Found Me'

by Lillygirlx0x0

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
go_down_on_mego_down_on_mealmost 17 years ago
OMG

Luvd it! u took my inner desire n wrote it down for every1 2 read!

U betta have another one cummin...

Ambrose5Ambrose5almost 17 years ago
Insanely Hot!

I love to read about a girl getting carried away by her lust. . .and the nightclub is the perfect place for that.. .thank you for getting me all stiff and throbbing. . .

BrettJBrettJalmost 17 years ago
Nice start

Liked it, though it could have been longer. I also prefer having stories where we know the characters names, but you're off to a nice start!

DawgDawgover 16 years ago
WOW!

What a hot story.. very vivid, every detail had me captivated, longing for more. I look forward to reading Part II & III....

Thanks!

Dawg

Prof BillProf Billalmost 16 years ago
My first time with a Lilygirl story

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Can't wait to read all you've written. But based on this one story, you are a treasure, Lilygirl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
excellent

lord what a hot story.more please.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Whoa!

And I mean that in the best possible way!

Necroh_SkewerNecroh_Skewerabout 15 years ago
Good Gah...

I was imagining myself as her in that story. That was so... *shivers*

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeueralmost 15 years ago
Outstanding Quality.

Your command of the language is enviable. I love that they don't have names yet. You waste no words on fillers or unnecessary details and that turns me on because none of that is there to distract. Bravo. I must now pillage your portfolio.

MysticalvixxxenMysticalvixxxenover 14 years ago
Excellent

Awesome work... can't wait to read the next installment

kemanderkemanderover 10 years ago
Hot!

I never quite understood the process from the female point of view before, but I think I get it now. You did a great job of putting the reactions to a heavy seduction into words. Thanks for getting through to me, and also for a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy Hell

That was so freaking hot. I'm dripping just from the read 😍🍑💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLillygirlx0x0@Lillygirlx0x0
59 Followers
I love to write, poems and short pieces. Reading erotica turns me on, so I thought I would take a stab. My first pieces on this site are a bit embarrassing, the grammar is lacking. But enjoy, hope you finish feeling steamy and hot. : )

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES