All Comments on 'Krissy Gets a Letter from Maggie'

by c7racer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Exquisite and well done.

A beautiful description of the awakening of an 'older' woman to the joys of women loving women which starts with 'Holiday', now this episode and will hopefully continue with more about Maggie and Lucy. Thanks, Gemma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More, please

of the seduction of Lucy by Maggie. This has to be one of the best series so far on this site. Thank heavens for Literotica !

auldjonauldjonover 16 years ago
Oh, wudnaaa tit be luverly...

to have a room somewhere, cuddled up together from the cold night air, kissing and fingering till the morn's bright light; oh, wudnaaa it be luverly !!! So would be the next chapters of what could/should be an on going erotic series. Please hurry !!!!

auldjonauldjonover 16 years ago
Oh, wudnaaa tit be luverly...

to have a room somewhere, cuddled up together from the cold night air, kissing and fingering till the morn's bright light; oh, wudnaaa it be luverly !!! So would be the next chapters of what could/should be an on going erotic series. Please hurry !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
And will you....

make that visit and tell us what happens, soon ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lots of love and best wishes for 2008

I have written to this forum to express my heartfelt pleasure in reading about your adventures, be they either fact or fiction. I like your style of writing and how you express your subjects emotions and thoughts, well done !!

To paraphrase your own sentiment's, it's very frustrating when an author tantalisingly suggests that she will continue a series but fails to honor such a vow.

Are you such a one ?

Will you contine with further episodes and inform us of what eventuates between Maggie and her seduction of Lucy ? A nice juicy follow up of the intriguing saga would be just the thing to kick start 2008 off.

XOXOXOXOX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous