All Comments on 'A Mother's Promise Ch. 10'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow. It just keeps getting better.

It's amazing, I keep being drawn into this. My trusty vibe needs new batties now and I'm afraid I'll look at mybrother wierd this weekend when I see him wondering if he ever took my panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So Perverted

You are so perverted and it gets more exciting with each chapter. My Husband and Son spent the whole evening reading from chapter one all the way up to #9. They are both saying such sassy things to me, but it's all in good fun. Keep up the great writing. Looking forward to the next Chapter. This is getting so hot. They have asked me to walk around in just my panties and bra. I laugh and won't do it, YET!

LOL I'm having a wonderful time with your story. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Keep it going

I'm betting that Dad & Sis are "fishing" with Aunt Brenda & Uncle Mike!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sizzling!

This story was so hot and my pantied covered dick is leaking precum from reading it. I want to re read it later and jack off in a private moment. What a story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
nectar

I wish I could live my life over and be in his situation. I don't really know whats wrong anymore with real love when I compare it with the puppie love I went through as a kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Required Reading

One of our sorority sisters sent a link to this story out to all the girls in the house. It's been the topic of conversation for days now. How exciting to think guys all over the world are really hung up on our panties. Wish I could find one! I wouldn't mind it if my b/f wanted my panties to wear or keep! Maybe I should start a blog on panties?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Profound, sublime, incandescent Erotica . . .

Above and beyond my overwhelming pantie fetish--I am stunned by his subtle colors, images and insights. At times I would quibble over word choice but then discover his subtle use of contrast between slang and adult perception/language/thought. Sherri's statement regarding "submission" vs "weakness" unlocked a life-time of anguished and broken relationships for me: stemming from dear ole mom who gave me my pantie fetish in the first place.

jjws%)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Submissive: YES

it is true what you have written about submission. I am a father of 3 and head of my household in all things except in the bedroom. Sexually, I am submissive. Both my wife and I prefer it that way and it has kept our sexlife strong for 13 years. I wouldn't have it any other way. Your words about submissiveness being strength are truer than you think. Thank you for pointing it out to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Never tried it until now

I had to see what it is all about. I found a pair of my sister's panties and now I know. sweeeeeeeet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't spoil it

You have a great story going... Don't spoil it by having him take it up the ass or do his uncle. W/W is erotic not so much for M/M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Keep up the great work!

Keep this story moving.Looking forward to him geting to know moms strap-on.Plus the rest of the family (dad,sister,Uncle Mike and Aunt Brenda.Thanks

WellsieWellsieabout 17 years ago
Please!

Please keep the chapters flowing. I wish I could have been brought up this way. Almost like my favourite fantasy being acted on on my screen. I want a mom like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing story, equally amazing responses!!

I have to say I love the story just as much as everyone else here that has posted a response to it! You have a great story going on here, but I have to admit it is even more of a turn on to see so many ladies here reading and enjoying this fetish tale. Who would have known there are so many ladies out there that get aroused by men with this fetish! Bravo ladies....where have you been all our lives?!

I wonder if the sister will catch on to this game with him and mom, and maybe offer some additional help or release?

ALEXIA1917ALEXIA1917about 17 years ago
mommy fucks better

hi,

great work , give us some brown stains on mother's and sister's pantie's mixed with male cum.

from the taste mother and son can tell who did whom

alexia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great work!

I will enjoy even more seeing how they "ALL" progress. I wouldn't mind reading what Dad and Sis have been doing as Mom and Son are progressing in a separate story.

Wonderful mental visions and sensations you are creating.

sailbtracersailbtracerabout 17 years ago
You've got me hooked

You have me totally hooked. When will you complete chapter 11? Can't wait to read how she does him with a strap on or about her enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What a surprise!

When I first saw this story title months ago I didn't give it much thought or consideratiion because I don't read incest stories. You sir, have made me an avid reader and I have now read all your works. Let me say that from a female point of view, I don't like all the hard core "fuc*" and "suck" language in most stories. I like the way you make the intensity last and your stories always arouse me to where I am gushing. I am patiently waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More

More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
moms pussy

jacking for moms box

slomo2slomo2about 5 years ago
panties

I loved this story. Wearing panties and being told what to do by a beautiful sexy woman is a favorite fantasy. Which leads naturally to sucking off the uncle and taking it like a good boy from the uncle and the mom. Wow.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

The great thing about this story is it always comes back to the panties. Lots of stories the panties are just in the way and discarded as soon as possible. I was thinking it would be kinky to just jack off into her pussy while she held it open for him. Guess the temptation of sliding in would be too much to take a chance with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous