All Comments on 'Submissive Slutwife'

by R Taylor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ratings

on a scale of 1 to 5 this one rates a 10!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ignore the simple idiots that attack you marraige

very hot story...envious of your friend...& applaud you both for your hedonistic sensuality....

R TaylorR Taylorabout 17 years agoAuthor
Glad you guys are enjoying

Thanks for the cool words. I never let "the haters" effect me. I know that mine and Anne Marie's lifestyle is not for everyone and if there are people out there who feel so strongly negatively towards it, it is their right to express it. That being said, most of the negative comments seem to be poorly written and lack any reasonable argument. If anyone would like to have a valid discussion as to the choices made by my wife and I, I am more than willing to listen.

The fact of the matter is that we have been deeply in love for almost 20 years now and our love and passion for each other continue to grow. So I chalk up most of the hateful words to people who are not in as loving and happy situation as we are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Sex Story

Your sexual exploits are to be envied no doubt, but the stories would be improved by building up the characters with descriptions of who they are what they do and why this is important to their interactions. I thought you did a better job with the surfer boy story. Though short, I got a pretty good feeling for the Zach character. This one doesn't let me know John or why he is important. So though I understand you write about real sexual escapades, for the purposes of this site, if you want to write stories, I feel it would help to develop the characters more. Even though the situations are already hot, I think developing the characters would make the stories hotter. For instance write from the point of view of each person involved. Keep up the good work.

R TaylorR Tayloralmost 17 years agoAuthor
Charachter Development

Chris, thanks for your advice. I understand what you're saying. The character "John" has been a regular lover of Anne Marie's since we started the lifestyle. I feel his character was developed in some of the earlier stories I have posted; specifically "Anne Marie, Slutwife". In fairness to those who have followed our stories for a while, I did not want to rehash his entire history. Perhaps I should have done a better job of referring the reader back to our previous stories for more in depth charachter development.

Thanks again.

R Taylor

oldtwitoldtwitabout 12 years ago
MMMM

MMM it made me smile, great little read, fast and to the point, She was just enjoying it that bit much to be true, but good one nun the less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Some writers are really demented and sick!

This is one of them. This kind of perversion is on the level of asylum for insane annals. 1 star!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Love it

Isn't it precious how the whore explains to him that he is now a sissy cuck?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous