All Comments on 'He Fucks My Virgin Ass'

by Slut2theHeart

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Anoter story by an idiot male who is stupid enough

to think that because he likes a cock in his shit hole that a woman would also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Description of an Anal First Timer.

This was well written as you described a girl giving up her ass for the first time. I don't know why readers read an anal story and then find fault with the act itself. I have had my share of women who loved it in the ass and those that didn't. That may be hard to believe but some women actually do like anal sex as long as you take care of their other needs and they get to cum as well. In one of my affairs the woman actually preferred that I cum in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very interesting

great story and well written i hope you will continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Giving Up Her Ass???

Definitely not a description of joy on her part.

Those who think it is are those with a prostate gland

Women DO NOT have one of those

Therefore they do not get the joy that you boys do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Stupid comments

Jeez, some people are sumb here. Believe it or don't, but many women love anal sex. My girlfriend, for example. She gets sopping wet when I take her ass. And, for he record, she's the third woman I had anal sex with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I am a woman who likes anal sex

I don't know who keeps writing these comments about women not like anal sex, but I will tell you that there are plenty of us who do (which is why I'm here reading erotica about anal sex).

I thought this was a good story about a first anal experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
exciting

oh yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot

As a woman who loves anal sex, this was a great angle from a woman's point of experience. For those of you who have never tried it...don't knock it till you've tried it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome woman perspective

I just had my virgin ass taken by my boyfriend about a month ago. It was his first time too, but we both enjoyed the hell out of it. Am now getting some great ideas on technique from these stories but have to say that yours hit home on my experience. Great job and hope to see more submissions from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ass is second or third

First averybody knows.

I wonder if it is a woman describing her experience.

I explored as a divertion the rear entry and found it rewarding for the thightness and bottom extensive contact.

Still I have not fully ascertained, even after repeated and varied trials, if for the lady side is a disconfort,a concession or something to learn to appreciate with time.

Pain mixed to pleasure taken or given.

Or still is it the sensation of a stuffed bowel that

lastly find pleaser in defecating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Handwasher

From a lady that loves anal, and anal erotica (of course), this story was very well written. I absolutely love being fucked that way. Spooning lets me control how fast it goes in, lets me tease until I can't stand it and am writhing and begging for him to fuck me with abandon. Frankly speaking, this is probably one of the better ways to break in an ass, especially if being "fucked in the booty" isn't her idea. It just feels so good.

Generally, I have enough restraint to wait until I'm not at my desk, before I let the evening's inspirations overcome me. This story required a hand-washing before reaching the end. Kudos to the fine author. ;) This story rocked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Slow and Easy

Loved the story! That's exactly the way to take a reluctant babe's anal cherry. Works for me! Would have liked to have lots of dialog in the story, I find those to be the best kind. Let's face it, hot sex IS vocal, especially when the babe is cumming, and most especially when she is cumming from anal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
That's what I want my first time to be like

SOOO fucking hot!! I'm totally afraid of the pain of being fucked in the ass, but it turns me on and I want it, with a guy like this. And I think it's really sexy that they're not talking at all.. I love middle-of-the-night quiet sex, where all your senses are focused on what you feel, not what you say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved it best one iv read ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Were you there the night I took her???

If I didn't know better, I would have thought you were in the same room when I took my girl friend. Loved readng it, and remembering the night I took her.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
I love this story so much!

I just loooooove anal fucking! Keep writing please! More!

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years ago
Your story was stolen and posted on xhamster.com

Here's the link:

http://xhamster.com/user/fotisampini/posts/307083.html#commentBox

Here's the link to the profile page of the person that did it. Her name is fotisampini:

http://xhamster.com/user/fotisampini#commentBox

I found out that she had stolen three of my stories. I recently contacted xhamster to have them removed. You should do a search over there to see if she swiped all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A great read

Totally sensuous and resulted in me masturbating good and hard. A great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Virgin Ass - Great partner

He knew how to break her in - want him in my ass too

lofther68lofther68about 7 years ago
Best arss

This mad me very terned on thank you good story//.lofther68,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I very good example of a first time ass fuck. Once my wife woke up in the middle of the night and decided she wanted to try it. Was it from a dream? She tried to sit on my, but took no time warming up and caught me offguard, it didn't work and she got exasperated and we stopped. But what's funny was that we had do it a few times back when dating, and she loved it, and begged to be pounded so hard, I was worried I'd hurt her! I still remember the apartment, the couch, how she laid on it with her ass up in the air. But, after having kids, things just changed and I don't know if I ever get to take her ass again more than perhaps once or twice in the next 18 years. Sad, but that's what happens in real life, woman change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous