All Comments on '34A Bra and Size 6 Panties'

by andyjmen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
drsaltdrsaltabout 17 years ago
It was hard to read...

...with the spelling errors and misplaced punctuation, incomplete sentences, etc. With a little spell check and editing -- and finishing the story -- you might get higher votes.

drsaltdrsaltabout 17 years ago
It was hard to read...

...with the spelling errors and misplaced punctuation, incomplete sentences, etc. With a little spell check and editing -- and finishing the story -- you might have more and happier readers.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
I thought you had...

a great plot building but it quickly fizzled out. Its such a shame when it could have been a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
"Hey Andy, what's you doing?"

Some people should leave their fantasies in their head where it doesn't require knowledge of the English language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ignore the pipsqueeky comments

This site is full of stories with grammar/spelling errors, but snooty comments meant mostly to ridicule (as opposed to offering constructive criticism) are a hell of a lot more annoying and distracting. It's worse if they discourage people from continuing to write.

Good grammar and spelling are important but they are technical skills *anyone* can learn and ultimately don't have a lot to do with writing good stories. These things get better with practice and giving your story a careful proofreading.

What is important is whether you have anything to say and how well you succeed in expressing your passion to the reader and get them to imagine the world you create. Your story was a good start toward doing that.

It did end abruptly, way too abruptly for a story that had introduced such titillating elements as yours did: the surprise discovery of the tape, the lingerie (esp. with the precise sizes you give us) and then the sudden appearance of a voluptuous, nubile college co-ed! What the hell happened then?!! Ack! You're drivin' us crazy here!

So, I'd say you should take a little more time to describe your scene and a lot more time to complete the story. Also, if you put something in your story, be sure it has a reason to be there. If you've got a character who pays particular attention to the tag giving the size of a pair of panties, I'd like to know why you're telling me about this. If it means something to you, then tell me what it means to you.

And for heaven's sake, make sure you make good use of that girl who shows up at the end there. Otherwise please send her over to my fantasy, OK?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
caught

I loved it ! Caught jacking off to her video and her bra and panties. What did she do ? What did you do ? Did she give you a nice surprise, or did she punish you ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
JENNIFER LASHUAS panties

I MUNCHED on JENNIFER LASHUA'S PANTIES and CUMMed In EM🍷👅📽

ArtieMax2ArtieMax2almost 3 years ago

should be in a different Genre

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous