All Comments on 'Unrequited Lust'

by saintlymaya

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I Agree, You've Dug Yourself Quite A Hole!

Forced seduction or rape? I've been reading about this theme in romance quite a bit lately. Very disturbing, very interesting story. I liked it a lot and I'm eager to see where it goes. Ahren seems a bit diabolical and irredeemable for this story to convincingly have any romantic overtones, if you had that in mind. Yet you may be a good enough writer to pull it off. I'd love to see it.

I love brave writers like you willing to push the envelope.

Great beginning! Hope you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Looking forward to Ch. 2 !!!!!

I really liked it. This is one of my favorite genres.

I agree that Ahren is a pretty dark character, but I think there is a heart in there somewhere. Maybe Lena is stunned because she just learned something about herself, as rough as he was, deep down she loved it. Maybe now it`s time for Ahren to make gentle love to her. I would love for this story to take a romantic turn and for them to hook up in the end. Good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
so damned awesome!

great work!!can't wait to see wat happens next please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great job!

I really enjoyed your story. I am wondering about what Ahren will do, too. Will he threaten her into not telling? Will he try to make it up to her? Will Lena remain catatonic? Please write the next chapter so I can find out!

TheMercifulGoddessTheMercifulGoddessalmost 15 years ago
wonderful!!

This was really good, I know it's be a long time but I hope that you can ad more. . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
concerning the hole..

You should make it so Ahren gets raped.

By myer haha.

That would be funny.

Good story though. I hope to see a sequel.

ellyneiellyneiover 14 years ago
Loved it

Very enjoyable read. I got off even sooner than the heroine did. Just what I needed. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mmmm what a nice orgasm to start my night.

I thought this was great, honestly. I think Ahren has a bit more beneath the surface and would make for a great "anti hero" compared to Myers "hero role". What I would like to see is she avoids both guys for a while, then randomly runs into Myer, dinner-sex-blossoming renewal of relationsip later, she realizes it isn't right and something is now missing. Ahren is what's missing. Thanks for the great read!

-Amebede

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
continue

It's time for Ahren to respond to her vulnerability. He has beat her into submission to the point she no longer cares at least outwardly, but inwardly that desire will continue to burn. For the moment, he must be gentle, let her heal a little, then take her somewhere else she is afraid to but desperately wants to go.

Perhaps their next encounter could be in a public place with significant risk and could be a bit gentler but still very reluctant on her part. Continue with the cunnilingus.let us hear what it does to her, and how she ends up responding to him despite herself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous