All Comments on 'Canned Heat'

by BradCarson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wimp

Wimp husband, trashy whore wife, not worth reading.

oriondogoriondogalmost 17 years ago
Coment

I wasn't going to read this. But I changed my mind because of the last ass-hole's comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well to comet's comment, now you have to read it

again. Sluts using men to finance their lives and provide for them while they have sex outside the marriage are called whores/prostitute. Taking money for sex is prostitution. Even in trade home, food, clothing, etc, instead of money is still prostitution. She doesnt love her husband he is her meal ticket while she is a cheating slut opening herself up to slow suicide by sexually transmitted disease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It's happened to me

Very similar experience and enjoyed it immemsely as did my once and still conservative wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
W.T.F.

Which is it she is fucked by warrens big dick and filled with cum or her husband made them use condoms. Small point, but it made story seem silly,but as much is written I guess this stuff happens. When younger I enjoyed a number of married women, but had their husbands joined in it would have been to castrate me or worse. I really don't think this happens much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago

ditto about condom question. was wife on BC? what were she and husb thinking at time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs

Needs editing, first they can't fuck without condoms and the very next paragraph she's getting filled with a gusher of a load. Good grammar,punctuation,spelling and consistency all help make a story better and easier for the reader.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Canned bullshit

Middle aged whore, middle age cuck who apparently graduated from a collage. Add a friend with a burley, appreciative cock and you have a bullshit cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous