All Comments on 'War of the Pezzimentis'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
thebulletthebulletalmost 17 years ago
surprise ending

Just the turnabout at the end was worth the story. She was forced to fuck for her supper for years. If she wasn't taught a lesson by that, nothing would work with her.

So I give it thumbs up and go against the LW Nazi tide. You just gotta look at a story on its overall merits, not just on whether the husband leaves/divorces/maims/kills the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
to the world is full blah blah

Your an illiterate moron, seriously you come off as one step below a person afflicted with downs on the bell curve. Do yourself a favor, dont critique the stories on this site. Your just not intelligent enough to make any sense....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank you

Finding a good story in Literotica has become rare. Most writers do not have a good writing style. The story doesn't flow, the dialogue is unnatural, the words are badly strung together and forget about fleshing out a character and at least creating a modicum of a plot. Yet, there are authors on this site that strive to create a story just for the entertainment of the readers and/or because they have a passion or need to write. I applaud them. I thank them. They are generosity personified, and none of them should have to put up with garbage from rude readers who pour hate because their lives are so sad.

If you don't like the story, give it a lower rate -

If you have to critique don't make it personal.

It is a story and not a reflection about the author's personal life. Hell, if you don't like the story write your own damn story. I dare you! I can't, so I'm grateful to those creative people who can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The bullet has it right!

Readers should look at the whole story and judge it on its overall merits. Too often a single line or thought will generate rants.

This was a very well written story with a nicely inventive plot line. The characterization was complete, well done and consistent.

I would have liked to see more dialogue, but that's just me ... it doesn't affect the quality of the story.

Great read, softly, which, after all, is what it's all about.

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love the hate comments from all these ------------

STRAIGHT ARROW guys---Just who in the hell do they think they are kidding-- Bet all of them would fuck a snake if they could figure out hon to hold her down.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Interesting piece of fiction

Well written, with interesting characters who aren't plastic blow-up dolls and who actually develop in the course of the story. Amazing.

<P>

Believable dialog that is more than spewed cliches. Good storyline, with a beginning, a middle and an ending. Of course, the haters disliked the ending since the taboo of forgiveness was used in the conclusion.

<P>

Jack and the bullet are right: this story was a cut above. Thank you, Softly, for a story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
slightly interesting

revenge stories are somewhat interesting in a distant sortta way, looking at guy's anger (why not just leave the woman if you don't like things?? - but then there'd be no story).

Each one i've read though are very unrealistic. His confession to her about 'rumors around the club' has enough detail that no one who didn't arrange the crime would know, is enough to get a very serious conviction.

Also, FYI, West Memphis is as poor/blue collar as it gets!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Interesting and Different

No, he didn't react the way I would, but he's clearly not me. He's a cold fish who knew what she was before he married her. As long as he can control her behavior, he is satisfied. She pushes as long as she can to stay the Party Girl. When she realizes he has her boxed-in, she will behave as he wants. Both are self-consistant and believable characters. The story is well written, and much different that the typical cheating wife story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
Forgiveness comment by Alvaron makes no sense

I dont get Alvraon's comments s but then again few do. The fact that the whore wife says there is a forgiving God does not explain why this idiot husband took her back. And there is BIGGer issue. The wife's 1st choice was not John .... it was this other guy... Roman. She REALLY wanted to marry him first then settled for John.

<br></br>

Cheating and forgvieness is one thing. But to settle for #2 then go away and fuck #1 for all those years or Months... well that issue is never really dealt with.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Heh

As you're one of the haters, Harry, I'm not surprised you didn't get it. You never have and you never will.

thebulletthebulletalmost 17 years ago
risq has no balls.

risq you can throw bombs at me and then not accept messages. LW Nazis are those assholes (possibly like yourself?) whose response to every Loving Wife story can be accurately predicted by the outcome of the story regardless of the quality of the writing, the characterizations, or the plot. With you fools, it is either A) He left her: thumbs up -or- B) he took her back: thumbs down.

Don't bother reading the fucking story.

SoftlySoftlyalmost 17 years agoAuthor
A note from Softly

From the glass houses of the unknowing, forgetful, seeingly perfect folks in perfect marriages, come the stones of judgement. Have they all forgotten how many they dated, and which person responded to them, and which person did not, or he/she was dating another?

John should have done... Really? he was always second best? I never wrote that. I said that she hinted of marriage to both of them, not an uncommon horns-of-a-dilemma occurance for a woman hunting for a husband.

Did you wed the best looking girl/guy in your class, or did yous settle for the person that you could snare? We are all part of the pecking order. How many men do you know who divorced his first wife, and then upon marrying the hot little number that he was seing on the side found out that she was a spending machine, or a self-centered person who did not love him? I can hear the grumbles from the peanut galley; "Dump the Bitch."

Well, Boys and Girls, if she has a couple children, which many refer to as baggage, "Dump the Bitch," is an expensive undertaking - until the last child is out of college.

So, lets take a second look at John. True, he knew what she was before he married her, just like you thought that you knew your wife/husband. It went well for five years. Not bad, say what? It was seven years before Roman appeared in their married life. John gave that fling time to run its course, but it did not, so John acted, carefuly, forcefully.

I did not make up the removal of a house and pool. A contracter did just that. As part of a divorce, he was ordered to provide free and clear title to their property, which is exactly what he did, after the divorce was final, and the house was gone. His company no longer works in New York, nor does he visit the state, upon advice of his attorney.

The bottom line. If you did not like my story, please write one that you can be proud of.

jelecojelecoalmost 17 years ago
PULEAZE!!!!

I didn't realize that the "public comment" section at the end of these stories was for the banter between readers. Little (if any) constructive criticism has been offered on this story. Most of the comments are about how this wife was a "whore" and how the readers hate this kind of story.

Well, maybe Literotica should make a change. Many of the stories in "loving wives" involve cheating wives. So why not create two subcategories: "cheating wives" and "faithful wives". Maybe there wouldn't be as many "preachers" commenting.

I've enjoyed your stories for some time Softly. I hope you continue to write for a long time to come.

Jerry

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
SOFTLY you are a better writer then Listener

SOFTLY

<br></br>

I am not sure exactly what you are talking since your comments seem to be aimed at point no one actually made.

<br></br>

It seems that have the same argument that the idiot Bullet has amde... that unless you can also write all reaction other than " I loved this story" ... is wrong mean and unjustifed.

<br></br>

Like many anonymous posters that say THIS IS BULSHIT ... those opinions carry no weight. But RISQ's post is well written detailed and specific. He may be 1000000% off base.... But that hardly makes him a LW Nazi.

<br></br>

Moreover I dont think it is wrong to quote your story then ask why this point was covered.

<br></br>

In your feedback post You wrote

<br></br>

<i>

Really? he was always second best? I never wrote that. I said that she hinted of marriage to both of them, not an uncommon horns-of-a-dilemma occurance for a woman hunting for a husband...</i>

<br></br>

Bullshit lady. Your write she went to Roman and asked or discussed marriage with Him FIRST.... and when she was turned down THEN she John.

<br></br>

thats called second best and anyone with fucking brain knows it

ike me r bate me at least grant that I havE NEVER made sucha anonymous post.

oce try gbut get yoi r head out of your ass

dtimberdtimberalmost 17 years ago
Softly, thanks.

Thanks, Softly. An intelligent, fun story. You write well. You think different.

You keep on writing, I'll keep on reading.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Despicable. What an excellent word.

It's good to know that some things don't change. The LW nazis reject this story with the same knee-jerk precision that we've all come to know and despise. Their hate-filled, vitriolic commentary is nothing more than attempted censorship of ideas that they dislike. If that means I agree with thebullet, so be it.

<P>

If you don't like Softly's story, Risq, that's fine because you're entitled to your opinion. I've even agreed with Harry a time or two in the past and might do so again in the future. It won't happen often because my world view and Harry's do not coincide. It's a good bet that Harry's not going to change his mind, and neither will I. I don't spend time conversing with Harry because it wastes his time and mine. It's pointless because we will never agree in principle. I don't comment on Harry's outlandish postings any more but I do respond to his childish jibes at me when the mood strikes me.

<P>

I accept that you and I might differ in our opinions but the LW nazis will <B>never</B> accept the proposition that other people have the right to express a differing opinion. It is either their way or no way at all. That is unacceptable. It was unacceptable yesterday, it's unacceptable today, and it will be unacceptable tomorrow. That's why I can't stand these people. If you'd like some concrete examples of these messages of hate, I refer you to Harry's commentary on the stories of nici and angiquesophie in which he publicly defamed the authors for their stories. It was a despicable, shameful display of ignorance and stupidity. If you freely choose to associate with such people, by all means, do so. I will have no truck with them.

<P>

'nuff said. My apologies to you, Softly, for usurping your space with an off-topic posting. I'll try not to do so again in the future.

<P>

Have a nice day.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Oh goody, my fan club hasn't forgotten me! ;)

*snicker* I love it when I get to tromp on my anonymous fan's drivel. I think he's become my professional bootlicker.

ProfWriterProfWriteralmost 17 years ago
Thank you Softly

I have learned that it does no good for a writer to try and explain or defend his/her story on this site. It is an invitation for more rancor to be spilled by the sad and bitter people who comment. I can only imagine how empty their lives are and how bitter they must feel.

I enjoyed it as I enjoy most of your submissions. Those who write, do, and those who can't subvert the rating system on this site with their destructive and vicious drivel.

PW

cageyteecageyteealmost 17 years ago
Like some others . . .

I was surprized by the ending but I enjoyed reading the story very much! I wouldn't agree with him taking her back either but that was in the content of the story.

It takes all kinds to make a world!

I think it was well written and well worth the time it took to read it. Whether or not I agree with what one of the characters did has nothing to do with how well written it is!

cancapercancaperalmost 17 years ago
i like it

yes i like this story , planning is good good planning is great but that is one hell of a wakeup call thanks

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
At the end, he blinked first

The ending would have worked for me had I felt that you have portrayed the couple’s relations as loving and caring. But throughout the story, which despite its sometimes telegraphic style was intriguing, you portrayed a couple which in some unique way was similar. Both were very flat emotionally, both were users and opportunists. Allow me to quickly explain that I am NOT using these descriptions as negative judgment on your writing. The common automatic equation between morally deficient characters and bad evaluation of the quality of a story proves again that many can read but can not comprehend. Back to the story – I believe that up to a point in the plot these common qualities allowed them (as you mentioned in your comments) to stay in the marriage, each pursuing their agendas while using each other. When trouble came, I could see how the husband coped with his domestic problem as with any other business/ PR or a technical problem. But I could not see him recruiting her back at the end. IMO, it was not like him. As the husband implied in his letter, she turned into a major liability and a public embarrassment to his reputation. For him, a cheating wife for a short time is a tolerable proposition; not so if he makes a bad business decision, which his reconciliation decision is bound to be proven sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A great ending

I loved the story and the ending. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting well-wreitten story

Interesting story with real surprise conclusion.Wife cheats with no consequences, then has long term affair with Roman and he divores her and castrates Roman. She has to live by putting out for a while until Big John apparently bails her out and reunites with her, for life?? Strange conclusion, her lover gets castrated and she remains loving wife without any consequences. I guess everyone has different set of standards, but that is writers prerogative.

the Ct. Yankee

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
Finally

John did the right thing. Take his nuts, bot would liked to have more discription of the perps life after it was known he was a nuter, only you dont sew the scrotum back up, you leave it open so it can drain to prevent infection. Good story for the most part. I realize thes is disjointed but liked the story anyway.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Wow

More twists in this one than a snake

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Not Enough for Me

The ending was a surprise. Even though I am a softy myself and a fan of reconciliations, this one was not warranted. I did not see any evidence that she was ever sorry for the loss of her marriage, just the loss of her breadwinner. She only searched for John to get some of his money, not to attempt to apologize and ask forgiveness and another chance. If you had included some contrition on her part I could have liked the ending. As it was, I did not.

Oh, and whether you intended or not, I too had the impression that John was her second choice. However, in the scope of their larger relationship, I don't think that mattered much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not bad...............

It was good and held my interest. Thats what a good story does.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Wow !

That showdown scene was electric as it gets without violence or sex. The setup was skilled but the payoff was nigh sublime. I had to remember to breathe as I read, impelled by the need to see how things would play out.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Chuckle

Nicely mentored!

LMAO!!!!!

Good one

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
great story

I'm a fan if redemption I can't see how a cheating skank deserves it bit maybe she learned a valuable lesson. Only a big man could shoulder this humiliation that a skank like Martha could provide. She had it all then lost it all. I rather enjoyed the ending. Even sluts/skanks have feelings no matter how shallow they might be. The writer delivered the goods and the story was well dome especially the ending.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Get what you want

Very good story. To some folks, sex is not a sacred holy of holy thing. It's just human pleasure. if you were born before 1950, blow jobs were somewhat uncommon. Born after 1960, hardly considered sex(by the unmarried).

She had learned her lesson, she sunk so low she had to let herself be thrown out as fuck meat for a stranger. So he wanted a well sexed woman who was smart enough not to make the same mistake again, and he bought her.

Chilley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
war-of-the-pezzimentis

I loved this story, it had a story to it with the reader wanting to read read read.

Thanks for writing this story !!!

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed it again for the first time

Some stories just have legs! this is one of them.... Thanks

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
What???

A reconciliation? Fuck that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Payback

Better ending :-

Tie an anchor to her legs and toss the cheating

cunt over the side.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No man likes a story with castration in it *

That kills the buzz. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
annony!! baby please calm down or your ehad is going to pop!!!

Just let it be baby!!!! We want you to tell us how you really feel! BTW I gave this another 5. You keep bitching and I'll keep voting

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
Well written

and I liked the happy ending; I probably should object to the castration but see why that happened! It's just a story after all. Why go to all that trouble to escape her and then get her to come back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Huh?

John Pezzimenti was big. John Pezzimenti was strong. John Pezzimenti was smart. John Pezzimenti was called Big Bad John.

John Pezzimenti had a slut girlfriend that ran around on him. John Pezzimenti knew that. John Pezzimenti married her. John Pezzimenti found out his wife was a slut that ran around on him. So...

Why the fuck did he marry her? Why the fuck did he love her? Why the fuck did he raised hell to remain with her?

Maybe this belonged in humor or fantasy or something. I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NO DEAR ANNONY YOU BELONG IN HUMOR AND

Fantasy you asshole!I Gave it a 5 Only you have no humor just hate!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 8 years ago
Hard to Believe

Hard to believe that a story could be stupider or the characters more cardboard.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Very Confusing

Story started kinda slow and wordy. It picked up then got wordy again. For me the story fell apart near the late middle.

She had a agenda of her own which didn't match her husbands. Confusing point the husband was a planner and had one year, two year,up to five year plans. He married a person he knew was a cheater duh! I could not figure this story out.

The ending was also confusing she never paid any attention to anyone or anything. She only cared about what she wanted. For him to think she would do anything he wanted but, never thought to tell her how wanted he her to behave.

Did he want her back did she want to go back? Confusing!

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedalmost 7 years ago
A creative retribution

Hi;

I would have liked to have seen more of what was going on in the participants' head. Like, knowing just how much of a tramp she was why did John marry Martha? Did Martha even think what she was doing was wrong/betraying John? Martha must have felt panic, then anger on the tramp steamer. Just how deep did Martha's despair sink to when it finally hit home how alone and abandoned she was?

I really didn't feel any sort of transformation on Martha's part. Inner dialogs and more character development would have helped here.

The ending seemed way too abrupt to me. I am a romantic at heart and like happy endings. I want people to get back together. But I did not FEEL any reason to do so. In fact, with his resources he should have investigated that poor family of Roman's. Since John was lonely you could have developed a relationship with John and Roman's wife ... and the kids. The wife and kids deserved better and John would have felt more complete in the end.

Come to think about it, did John and Martha love each other in a lovey-dovey way? I guess I did not get that feeling from either of them. All I really saw was the sex and ultimately, that alone is never enough to keep people together.

This is a good outline but really needs more fleshing out.

Thank you for sharing your creative efforts with us.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
So many diseases

She was with many, many men (and some women) she is probably swimming with STDs. This author has no problem letting his wife have sex with others. That kid would be carrying the clap and/or chlamydia and John just shares her for months.

Disgusting at best. Otherwise an OK story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Then again, this wasn't and isn't real life...

This was the second time I read this tale, and liked it as much as I did the first read. I could actually visualize both main characters' plights; their reasoning and their rationale. As for the STDs reply: dude, get a life. It's a story - and a story not only well written with plot, but with themes that cause reasonable people to stop and think.

What I think most of this mini masterpiece? I see a little of myself in both characters, but not with so happy an ending. And so ends World War P. Looking forward to Wars of the Q, R, S, T ... so SOFTLY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unbelievable

Decent story line but why would anyone take back a slut like this. She fucked everyone available for years and this idiot dumps her for screwing a jerk then takes her back after 100 more men?

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 6 years ago
WOW

Tried to give it a four but ended up with a three. In any case, it certainly was a surprising ending, and I am pleased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

I have to take a good shit after reading this story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Butcher

Trust Softly to butcher a BTB. Big Bad John was a pussy. He gives her what she wants for a few years then takes her back. Pretty bad story, but par for this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Damn. I Recognize Martha

This has been a perfect description of my ex-wife Brenda.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
This story had so much potential, the ending...

Sure, the story was clearly on the road to BTB, the surprise ending, however was a tragedy.

Too many huge holes in the plot, too many of incongruities, too many inexplicable actions. Too much setting the scene and not enough attention to the main story.

The ending was overly rushed, with no closure. I honestly had a WTF moment.

You need to totally map out this story, again, using an outline. Consider this a first draft. Get an editor or two. This story has incredible potential. You can do better.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good one!

Liked it a lot. Interesting and fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I would take her back

I lost my wife of 45 years 6 years ago. We married when I was 19. We carefully planned so I could retire at age 60. When I read comments criticizing the husband for taking the wife back I cringe. Do people not realize the pain of loss? Do they not understand unconditional love? Right now I would give just about anything to have her back. And as I look back over our 45+ years together, I can't think of anything at any point in time she could have done that would cause me not take her back if she wanted me.

Does that make me a weak man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To the Anon immediately below

Yes, it makes you a weak man. Pleased to clear that up for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SOOOO, IS SHE SAYING THAT JOHN IS GOD?.......

Cause that's who it would take to having gotten rid of this cheap whore, take her back into his life. In truth, nothing about this story smacks of reality. The extent of John's efforts to disappear only to make a deliberate return to the skank after he says he knows what she's been doing, getting fucked on a cot at the club up to 4 times a week and some of those being gang bangs makes it seem the writer started the story, put it aside and when he came back to it found he'd lost the thread of his original concept. Overall a really wretched piece of shit.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
No balls

It's always good to read about ball-less wonders

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm

Good story crappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WFT?

So the guy is a cuck who doesnt care that his wife fucked scores of men?

So why then did he hire a terrorist (IRA? really) to move his money, and spend millions to move cash, earth, building materials, and a small forest setting up dummy corporations on paper?

No one THAT retarded becomes a millionaire

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seriously?

Fucks her and bf over...then in the end allows her to use him with strap-on. Just as stupid as this story. SMH

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Good story, but the ending sucked. She is a serial cheater and no way he could trust her.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good read.

Put the wife through hell and cut the balls off the bad guy, yeah that's revenge. In time made room for a down beaten, wiser wife.

Contrary to some critics enough burning and revenge along with making someone you love see reality.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a skanky ho

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Number 1

The absolute worst story in literotica. No one would marry this slut after knowing what a whore she was. No one would take her back after bulldozing the house or after seeing her screw multiple guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Just another pathetic RAAC story!

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

What a guy. Was a dumb enough decision the first time, and all it took to get out was to destroy everything he'd built and escape. Then he goes and does it again. No hope with some people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a dumbfuck! Pisspoor story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like all he wanted was a sex crazed maid that would fuck, bear children, and be grateful to do so. No ability for deep love by either of them. A strange story but not s a simplistic as some of the commentators make i out to be. Perhaps a second reading would be enlightening.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - not my kind of story.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

I don't care what any one else says about it, I think it was a very fine story extremely well done. John was his own man and took care of things. Took care of things very well. It was an all around interesting tale with a little humor Thrown in here and there.

jimjam69jimjam69about 2 years ago

Interesting turn of events! Think she's learned her lessons by now? I would hope so. Good writing. A very goodbread.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

That was a seriously fucking stupid story of the usual witless cuck type.

Yes the other wannabe cock suckers will drool over it but it was too stupid for anyone above a 5th grade mentality.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

John was strangely forgiving, even with the pool boy affair. Still, an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ABSOLUTELY THE WORST ENDING EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NIXROX WAS RIGHT AGAIN...

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

He should have dropped her back in college. Definitely divorced her when the first cheating happened. No way taking her back now. She never really loved honored or respected him as her partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting. There's only ever been one other story where the character has such complete self confidence and self-esteem in taking back an unfaithful wife.

A lesser man would have had to remain unforgiving to keep his self esteem, and an even lesser man would have taken her back on any terms.

But this character is different because he has no need to take her back, he just chooses to. And she's well aware that she needs him more than he needs her.

So actually this works as a reconciliation story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It read like an accounting ledger. Very boring. If this author tries to write another story, he should have an adult proofread it. There are so many spelling, punctuation, and grammar blunders that it is difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then she f****d him with a strap on that was 10 inches long and he was feeling bad in the john, oh and they bath lived happily ever after, is writer female?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wow u could fuck up a wet dream....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Didn't like it.Had a Jeckyll&Hyde thing going on.His name commanded respect and not to be messed with.Yet with the resources that he had knowing what she's been doing behind his back she doesn't get roasted!damn! He's lion king with a small tiny side of pussy whimp.I wonder how he'll react if she was pregnant with some guys baby? I hope their be a darker J&H come out of him.Again I hate it,sorry

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not just no, but F*UCK NO!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How utterly stupid...

oldpantythiefoldpantythief7 months ago

John is a complete cuckold and so very stupid for being such a smart guy. With all the planning and intrigue he actually wants her back, not fucking believable. She's nothing but a cheating cum slut and should have been thrown overboard with the fucking boxing gloves still tapped on her hands. Why would a man in his right mind want a woman with a cunt that's had more in and out traffic than the Holland Tunnel? Didn't hate the story only because of the payback John got on Roman, that was priceless and clearly the best part of the story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ6 months ago

There are better women out there. He could have found one and let her rot. But he was a willing cuck so he din't deserve any better.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked it I love to read stories with forgiveness. And I also like to read the comments from all the btb freaks. They are very funny. They take fantasy very seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A nice fantasy daydream. Start with nothing, become a multi millionaire and control his cheating wife totally and let her back in when she realizes he is in control of everything. She would never cheat again unless he told her to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous