All Comments on 'Fairyland in Ruins'

by RoughRider007

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Irish Lass Receives a'lashin!

Outstanding - loved the story and the descriptions, Reminds me of my time in Ireland and a wonderful afternoon in a cottage after a flat tire stranded me along the coast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Very descriptive, & Realistic.

You Did An Amazing job

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 17 years ago
Hot and descriptive

Well done, and good luck in the contest. Dark/LesLumens

RogueLurkerRogueLurkeralmost 17 years ago
Ah ...

... the luck of the Irish. :) Great entry.

LaLaLadidahGirlLaLaLadidahGirlalmost 13 years ago
Weird, but cute

This story was written well, with good grammar throughout, and a decent, if not short, storyline. At first, however, I was a bit wary. Fiona either has some major psychological problems thinking she is some "fairy queen" in the midst of an "old Irish castle," or she has cute, childish qualities that bless her with a kiddish imagination that I'm sure many other adults posses. But I accept this as simply unusual and unique. Regardless, your sex scene was really good, and definetely pretty realistic. The part where Fiona wanted to bang her head on the tree trunk from overexposure to intense pleasure was realistic, especially compared to other sex scenes where the fuckers simply scream "yes yes! Fuck me!" or the likes. And it's great how you included that Fiona usually can't orgasm from simply penetration; she needs clitorial stimulation, like 70% of the female population. I also believe you chose great names for the characters. I am not Irish, have never been to Ireland, and have never studied about many Irish cultures/etc, so I actually do not know for sure if the name is truly realistic. But since I am, as well as the majority of your readers, I assume, considered an outsider on the subject, I found Caolan a great Irish name for a hot guy with a pretty big dick. ;) The way you portrayed Ireland beautifully was a job well done. I have never been there before, but I'm sure the residents of th country would be happy the way you depicted it. There is also a big chance you, the author, are Irish, since writers usually naturally lean toward their own cultures when writing. The only suggestions I could give are to 1. maybe give more details of the surroundings when Fiona and Caolan had sex. I was a bit confused when Fiona suddenly appeared next to the tree trunk. I understand that it's HIGHLY possible I skimmed and accidentally missed the few lines, since I assume you DID include the info, but a few lines of extra detail can only boost your story, not hurt it. 2. Edit the story a bit so that Fiona doesn't seem too embarrassing with her imagination. But this is STRICTLY a suggestion, as I personally get weirded out easily. This story is definetely unique either way.

In conclusion, you did a great job with this realistic, unbelievably cute fantasy story.

17 <3 / 23 <3

Keep up the good work!

~~ LaLaLadidahGirl ~~

LaLaLadidahGirlLaLaLadidahGirlalmost 13 years ago
Cont.

Oh! No wonder I felt so empty when writing the first comment: I forgot a suggestion. Please don't call Caolan and Fiona "lovers," because they aren't...... yet, idk. Lol.

17 <3's / 23 <3's

Keep up the good work!

~~ LaLaLadidahGirl ~~

LaLaLadidahGirlLaLaLadidahGirlalmost 13 years ago
Cont. Again :0

17 :D's / 23 :D's

Keep up the good work!

~~ LaLaLadidahGirl ~~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done.

I quite enjoyed reading this! It was a nice escape from reality from a few moments...

NothingbutjuiceNothingbutjuiceover 9 years ago
Love outdoor play!

Really enjoyed this, thank you

ClassylustClassylust11 months ago

Really wished the scene going down inside a barn..on top of a hay stack...would have been a classic setting., Just my feeling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous