All Comments on 'My Amish Mom'

by worst

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
pls write on

man, dun leave me half fuck...carrying on fucking!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
incest fan2

Have a good start. Need someone to proof read for you. Keep the story going I will be looking for your next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
need baby!!!!!!

Good story, cock needs to be longer and thicker than dad's, son needs to drop load in momma, and swell her 47 year old belly, so come on and write, finish what you started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot

Let's hear more. Maybe her brother-in-law catches them and son and brother-in-law double-team her. Son could share her with friends. Real hotness here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This was a pretty hot read...

...despite all the typos due to the extra level of forbidden activity - the Amish angle. The build-up was good and although the payoff was short, it was very satisfying. I would suggest getting someone to edit your stories in the future. And by all means, let us know what happens next with your Amish mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The speaker is supposed to be Amish, not

moronic! This was just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Second language?

The story reads as if English were the writer's second language. A young man educated in LA's school system and bound for college would have a greater grasp of punctuation, spelling, and use of plurals. I would suggest an editor and a spell checker.

Otherwise, it was an enjoyable piece with decent form and build up. The money scene was a bit rushed and lacked a lot of description, but that'll come with experience. Keep writing, it'll come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
UGH

Learn how to spell. I sEnglish your second language??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Interesting!!!

Maybe you already had somebody proof it. I read it and the story was still compelling, just the way it should have been. If you wrote the story the way it was, that's fine too, keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thanks D.

lionel1900lionel1900almost 17 years ago
Love it

You need a part two. She should get pregnant by you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A good beginning

I think I understand that you were attempting to write in the Amish dialect, with which I have some familiarity, having lived for several years in Lebanon and Lancaster counties in Pennsylvania. Still, I think most Amish with whom I've spoken probably use the language a little better than your protagonist here. All that said, it's a good story. It has the draw of being sneaky as well as forbidden, and thus even naughtier than many stories of this kind. It's a good first effort, could go in several directions, and become a really lusty series. You should keep working on it, and I hope we see more of your Amish mom and son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
the zip

Very interesting and hot. I'd like to read more about Mom's thick bush. With all those children she would not normally be tight. Just one more thing--the Amish do not have zippers. They have buttons.

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 17 years ago
A wonderful start

A very enjoyable story. Some proof reading might help, but it also lends itself to the charm of the story, as if a very horny Amish son wrote it. I hope you will continue with the story!

riri_7519riri_7519almost 17 years ago
Hairy Amish incest story !

Bravo !

Yes, continue.

Mom and Son continue to fuck each day, two times per day.

Mom is very hairy (armpits, pussy, ass) and Son love this !

Son sucks Mom hairy armpits, pussy and ass !

Mother will become pregnant.

riri_7519

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Good Start

The plot is good but you need a proof reader or at least someone to correct the spelling mistakes.I hope you write a sequel,best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
AMISH?

I dont think so ,but incest is not unknown to them,keep going they have to fuck again in part two.Cut down the number of spelling mistakes,deliberate or otherwise ,it will make the story more credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
why leave us hanging

give us more and forget the critic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thumbs Up

One of the hottest Mom-Son incest stories I have ever read anywhere, Literotica, with due respect, nothwistanding. And I have been reading Literotica for about 5 years now. Forget the glamorous Mom. This fleshy, wide-hipped, heavy-assed woman, is a voluptuous Rubenesque beauty in my mind, "odorous" or not. Moreover, the circumstances surrounding each sexual contact between mother and son is highly erotic, as far as I am concerned. Please write a sequel to this story, Worst, along the same story line, with mom and son stealing a fuck or feel in the carriage, the barn, and every part of the house under the noses of the husband and siblings without their knowing it. Congratulations on a well-written story. By the way, those malcontents who criticized the credibility of the story or the mis-spellings therein are the ones who don't get it. They're missing the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please

Please continue this story. It was really hot & sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Part 2 please

I think that lot of people are waiting to read part 2, come on, don't lets us wait long :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more!!!

pleeze i want more this story is my favorite story ever but its only haf finished so again pleeeze finish the story!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hi i am worst i will finish the story soon

hi i am worst. i forgot my literotica password. but i have already finish the story and i will past it on my up coming website. i am shocked at your response. i thought this literotica thing was just a joke. if you email me i will send you the name of my website boddydeed@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Farmer Background

Grain goes into a grainary bin not a silo.

Silos contain fermenting hay, corn stalks, etc. which get fed to dairy cows after it gets ripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked it

please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
get an editor

a one hose carriage? Seriously? Several spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An excellent story; I loved it!

I would like to hear what has happened since you were 19. Did you begin to fuck your mother regularly and at home or in the barn rather than in the buggy? Did the other members of the family find out what was going on? You should not forget your older sisters; they need dick as much as your mother does. You can be sure that they are masterbating, so catch one of them in the act and say you won't tell if she services you in some way, perhaps orally. Probably the most introverted of your sisters would be the best candidate. By all means watch the calendar -- closely associated women tend to have their monthly cycles in concert, so they are all fertile at the same time. If per chance you get a couple of your sisters involved along with your mother you can fuck yourself silly and not be worried about catching something from some promiscuous woman in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Hey, most writers here are non-Native English speakers so just be a little tolerant please. We've got one common incestuous fantasies and/or desires, that's the main thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't Stop Now

If there is more to this story of you and your mother there are many who are wanting to read. Look at how many people have at least seen your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
trying to write

stupidly did not work for you. This story was very hard to read, although I will give you some leaway since you did go to high school in California. And the Amish that I know speak a much plainer english than you do. you got a low rating for the stupid writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Spelling was so bad I could barely read it!!! The story is there and could be HOT but it was just to hard to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bull shit

You are not that stupid. The spelling and grammar are fake. I could not finish because it really sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME.

there were spelling errors but the story is awesome...write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story, and did anyone notice...

that the talented author was 18 to 22 years old when he wrote it? So maybe still a late teenager. I bet the boy had a big hard on he while writing it, and he probably shot a good healthy load at the end. This is an excellent story, the Amish motif is brilliant. The hero, Moses, didn't part the Red Sea, he parted his mother's cunt lips with his fat young prick, a lot more interesting in my book. I like that the Amish mother started going around with no panties, to give her boy easy access to his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between her legs that Moses came into the world from as a little baby. With mom naked from the waist down, her boy can slip his stiff dick right up there, in a second his dick is enveloped by warm, wet mommy-twat. It's so cool that he's hugging his mom real close, with people coming and going all around having no idea that he's got his cock up his mother's cunt. Moses fucks his mother so well and so often, he unloads his potent young balls and shoots his mom so many great big twatfuls of his creamy semen, that he's obviously fucked a baby up his own mother's cunt. Who said that these Amish folks aren't totally modern and up-to-date where it counts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yeah. right.

Amish dont use zippers. They only have buttons...zippers are not plain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please write more

Please end the story I wish to read more

nil_r2nil_r2over 10 years ago
wonderfully written!!!

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
go for more mom likes it

I like it continue the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amish Mom

GOOD STORY. But you really need an editor to correct the spelling and ENglish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Continue!!!!

Please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
any amish women want a child im willing anr waiting must be legal age.

If there s any Amish women out there that wants a baby let me no I'm always on Facebook must be legal age. Put a remark or info on Facebook if interested.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
it would be better if you just wrote the story

instead of trying to create a fake misuse of the language. I had to go back several times to try to figure out just what you were saying. Graduated from high school in LA? couldn't prove it by this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice

nice story what happens afterwards?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Feedback

When you write a story, once you're done writing it... Read it over and over. You have to read it at least three times.. each time you will find and fix mistakes. If you don't think you can, there are people on here that serve as editors for writers on here. Make sure you use an editor, this tory is good but filled with tons of issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor effort

I'm not sure how good this story is because with the poor grammar and spelling its too difficult to read. It's obvious that whatever was used to write this with didn't have a working grammar or spell checker, before posting read and re read!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
proofread

You have a very good story to tell. I am assuming by the remarks at the beginning that this is your own story. That is good. This is your first submission and, often, it is easier to write about what you know from experience. However, you are a long way from being able to write well. Do not rely on a spellcheck program. They can tell you only if you have spelled a word incorrectly, not if you have USED the word correctly. You need some English Grammer and Composition classes, a Thesaurus, and a Dictionary. Use real paper books as one learns better if one has to work a little for the information. As one person said, read your work over at least three times and making corrections each time. I promise you that you have missed things the first time around while you are thinking out and writing the story. When you think you have it all the way it should be, get a proofreader to go over it. There are plenty of people here that will be glad to do this service for you and respect your work at the same time. I like this story, but I could not give you a five star rating. Don't let our comments and ratings throw you off of writing though, just write more and work harder. Write what you love to write, not necessarily what you think people want to see, and you will acquire an audience. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very nice you could help your mom. I believe men should be dominating. I'm a mother willing to help any son that needs his needs taken care of. A man should know how to handle his wife. The only way is for us mothers help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incest at its best

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You would not know an Amish if they bit you on the ass...... totally fake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOL!!! well 5 stars!

I laughed my ass of all the way thru this comedy! Author please rethink uni think 3rd grade...no 2nd grade, but wait nothing wrong with a first grade refresher LOL!!!

Harmar18Harmar18about 3 years ago

Did you write this as a joke, it is the worst story I have ever read !!!

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny6812 days ago

Did you ever attend a school ? Attrocious spelling & grammar yet you have the courage to put it "out there" for what ? praise ? a ribbing ? You certainly deserve the latter.....!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous