All Comments on 'Walk About'

by nigelfannypatter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh wow..

exposing herself at midnight when every thing is deserted..Now that exciting...yaaaawwwnnn... Back a few years when my young wife and I lived on a main street throught town, she would walk completely naked down the sidewalk. The cars came about every five minutes or so. Most of the guys were just getting off work and it would take a few seconds for what they had seen to sink in. Naturally we had a lot of brake marks down from our apartment hous. Usually when the guys drove back , slowly looking Suzy would be gone behind some shrubs where I was waiting naked and we would fuck.

A few times over five years period she got caught and would usually suck the guy off on the sidewalk..Try that one..Now that's the way to do it...not in a half way scaredy cat way...

publicshyshowpublicshyshowalmost 17 years ago
Good Job

It's a great start, the thrill is triing not to be seen with he chance of being seen. Tell your wife I know how she feels. I hope you and your wife have many more adventures that I may read. If your ever in Carson Look me up we could take a hike. :)~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It is interesting to read stories

in this category that feature Exhibitionism and not group sex. While one may lead into another, being an exhibitionist does not automatically make a Loving Wives or gangbang story.

Congrats on wrting a bqalanced interesting erotic story.

kendahl6969kendahl6969almost 17 years ago
Kim's Hooked!

Great followup to Shopping, my only quibbles was I enjoyed Kim showing off to others as her husband watched in the other, and it might benefit you to number serialized pieces so they are more likely to get read in order, as I lucked into the first part first, thinking the two stories were variations on a theme by the same author. I would like to see the storyline continue, because Kim can only want to go further and further in public to satisfy herself now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wishful thinking

my wish would be that you lived in my neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
would like to see pictures of her

She sounds like she is a lot of fun and so very sexy. Please submit more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't Stop Now!!!

Don't stop now, let her be seen! In fact, please let her be seen and let her husband watch someone fuck her. In fact, please let her be seen and let her husband watch someone get her pregnant! Dragon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Kinda dumb

Prettty stupid actually. HOpe the next car is a police car and you get ticketing for indecent exposure and solicitation of prostitution, can you prove you werent? Actually since she was walking in the street nude she could be considered a hazard to traffic and a distration to drivers. Ah well trashy people do trashy things. This might be very exciting for two 13 year olds.

davion2308davion2308almost 16 years ago
Wonderful Story

You won't make everyone happy. You'll hear "she's a slut" or "she's boring.

I thought it was a fantastic story. It was wonderfully set up and the pacing was good. The dialogue flowed and didn't feel forced. You have good writing skills and I could picture the events occuring.

The story itself was beautiful, as well. I enjoyed it immensely and this one's going into the favorites. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
streaking

Loved the story! The thrill of being naked and the chance of being caught. I did it on the farm as a teenager. Uou might say I invented streaking. Running naked with only shoes on, my dick swaying as I was running, hoping somebody would see me naked. Exciting!

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
There's always somone............

.........who wants to spoil a good story with adverse criticism. Ignore such, and PLEASE continue to write stories about Kim, who is a woman I would dearly love to meet (especially in a quiet street)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Awesome story! I would love to participate in something like that, but no chance.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 9 years ago
seven years?

I see it has been 7 years since you got a comment on this fantastic story. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome

had a hard on through the whole story -- now have to take care of it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reenactment

I literally (not even 10 minutes ago) just walked my own street bare ass naked and thinking about this story the entire time. I think you can imagine what I'm about to do when I finish posting this because it's similar to your own characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great realistic story

True amateur exhibitionism and a couple lovingly experimenting without any wierd cuck or hotwife stuff. Wish there was more like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous